News General gaming stuff, random news etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Damn that sucks.

Really enjoy his opinions on gaming.

I reckon he may just stop youtube altogether, you'd think so anyway which is totally understandable
Doubt it, he's already toned it it down a heap since he got the initial cancer scare.

Cool. Thought Watch Dogs was unfairly treated by most. I quite enjoyed it

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
I'm the same, thought it was an enjoyable game. Most criticism was directed to the graphical downgrade from the E3 showing, also some repetitive side mission's and an ordinary ending didn't help but still enjoyable and a good base to work 2 with as a new IP.

I'm guessing an e3 reveal.

I'm the same, thought it was an enjoyable game. Most criticism was directed to the graphical downgrade from the E3 showing, also some repetitive side mission's and an ordinary ending didn't help but still enjoyable and a good base to work 2 with as a new IP.

I'm guessing an e3 reveal.

My issues were to do with its awful driving physics and simplistic gameplay. I'm hoping they pull an Assassin's Creed II style turnaround with this though as the franchise had potential.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not going to bother reading reviews anymore, I'm just going to wait on your informative posts to make up my mind on a game.
Nah its a great game.

Wanna buy my copy for 20 bucks?

But you're happy to waste your time watching the same game over footy over 400 times :drunk:

When I find it enjoyable absolutely! For the record: I have not watched the 2014 grand final for a while now (months!), it's about due for another viewing :p.

I'll even play the same game xxx times too, I still finish the story line missions of Vice City multiple times a year. Likewise I play through Arkham Asylum several times a year as well. Slightly different but I used to play season after season of NBA 2K, Fifa etc...... that was even more repetitive (especially when you grasp the difficulty and regularly smash the AI - even on the highest setting).

Watch Dogs and Titanfall were both very ordinary, I guess anything can get a sequel now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back