Ghost/Paranormal Ghost and paranormal images - post 'em here

Remove this Banner Ad

maxresdefault.jpg

:thumbsu:

83279333.jpg

http://lisahavennews.net/2014/09/22...-documents-and-more-mind-blowing-information/

Of course it's fake. Stuff like that is impossible. Things like that just do not exist.

Lol couldn't be more wrong... I see scores of these guys wandering around King Street at about 7AM on a Sunday.

Did anyone see that recent mysterious video of a young blonde woman who seemingly vanished into thin air at a European airport?

I don't know if it was some sort of illusion trick, but if it was it was a very good one.

Did anyone see that recent mysterious video of a young blonde woman who seemingly vanished into thin air at a European airport?

I don't know if it was some sort of illusion trick, but if it was it was a very good one.

I think it's just a matter of timing. There was a gif a while back of a car that just appears out of nowhere on a busy road, same deal in reverse.

Watched it many times. Looked very much like an illusion with the girl in the foreground blocking her from where the camera was filming. You could see her (disappearing girl) turn and start to walk if you looked closely. Amazing coincidence where camera and girl in the foreground were at just the right angle to block her out. She must have walked just at the right pace too. Did look great though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great vid, don't think it's digitally faked, rather I think she is on a wire like used in movies and the theatre. The back of her coat looks like something is pulling it up, there are plenty of trees around to hang one from, she stays in one spot while flying and the camera goes all cinema verite when she descends so you don't see it. Top work though.

Last edited:
reckon i have watched this 10 times now and still cant work out how it could have possibly been hidden behind other cars.
Yeah its trippy...

Even if it was a car that ran a red light it would of smacked into the car in front of the one that brakes hard....

I have watched it tried to look the car windows in front....i keep coming up with nothing

Wtf is this slender man garbage?
They call it slender man because of this internet craze that started about this tall man that wears a suit and no face and kids/people disappear or killed by him strangely...its horse s**t....

But the video i posted is not this slender man its ...something else....

I could not find the original so I just posted another one that claims it is slender man ...but its the original video of this thing

I strongly suggest the playing of the man and trolling posts stop.

If you cannot post sensibly and think you are still in Bay 13 you will not be around for long, posting just to mock others is not on and will not be tolerated.

I strongly suggest the playing of the man and trolling posts stop.

If you cannot post sensibly and think you are still in Bay 13 you will not be around for long, posting just to mock others is not on and will not be tolerated.

So we are not entitled to our opinions on whether or not we think it's a legit story? That sounds like crap.

This isn't even a thread for stories, it's for images. I would know, I made it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back