Glory Glory Tottenham Hotspur!

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 12, 2006
Booking desk, TISM boat hire
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspurs, Victory
First time I've ventured into the darker corners of Big Footy... I usually just hang around Bay 13... but today this thread needs to be set in concrete.. the day that the wannabe, almost big 4 club Tottenham Hotspurs tamed the arrogant Italiano Serie A leaders AC Milan.

This is a top 4 achievement in the history of Spurs and should not be underestimated. The pecking order is changing and Tottenham are showing that you don't need a Russian oil baron, or a Scottish megalomaniac, or a rat faced Frenchy to be a gun football side...

In a world of cities, uniteds and rovers... there is only one hotspur

First time I've ventured into the darker corners of Big Footy... I usually just hang around Bay 13... but today this thread needs to be set in concrete.. the day that the wannabe, almost big 4 club Tottenham Hotspurs tamed the arrogant Italiano Serie A leaders AC Milan.

This is a top 4 achievement in the history of Spurs and should not be underestimated. The pecking order is changing and Tottenham are showing that you don't need a Russian oil baron, or a Scottish megalomaniac, or a rat faced Frenchy to be a gun football side...

In a world of cities, uniteds and rovers... there is only one hotspur
who will be in the europa league next season.

cool story though.

would also read again.

who will be in the europa league next season.

cool story though.

would also read again.

Villa will be fighting relegation. Chelsea will be fighinting to hold onto top 5.

What other teams do you go for?!

Oh and kpb will still be a diving pathetic w***er.:thumbsu:

umadbrah?

CoolStoryBroBillyMays.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, it's not ironic. It's just bathos.

If you had ten thousand spoons and you swapped them for a knife, and then it turned out all you needed in the first place was a spoon, that would be ironic.

The fact that the similes in that song are not ironic is not ironic either.

And that woman's voice is ****ing horrible.

No, it's not ironic. It's just bathos.

If you had ten thousand spoons and you swapped them for a knife, and then it turned out all you needed in the first place was a spoon, that would be ironic.

The fact that the similes in that song are not ironic is not ironic either.

And that woman's voice is ****ing horrible.

Lol'd :thumbsu:

Snooker loopy, nuts are we
Me and him and them and she
We'll show you what we can do
With a load of balls and a snooker cue
Pop the reds then screw back
For the yellow, green, brown, blue, pink and black
Snooker loopy, nuts are we
We're all snooker loopy!

(That better ABH?)

Oh God the Matchroom Mob or whatever they were called - not real C&D. Worth a youtube link though.

[YOUTUBE]BliAPzEsao0[/YOUTUBE]

Tottenham are the France of football in every way. Think they are bigger than they are. Whinge and moan about every little thing. "Oh this lasagne is too cold, wah wah". They are sore losers with little man syndrome.

Anyone actually ever seen someone cool wear a Tottenham shirt in the streets. I mean ever?

What actually does "cool" mean to you anway? I am starting to have some doubts.

I mean other than 12 year olds, who walks down the streets thinking "oh he's cool", "oh but he's not so". What are you on about?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back