Strategy Gold Coast SUNS Fantasy/SC/DT Q&A

Remove this Banner Ad

Just to ensure it's not my bias, Barlow is good RDT pick, right? Getting cold feet.

Just to ensure it's not my bias, Barlow is good RDT pick, right? Getting cold feet.
He just wont avg enough to be keeper status i dont think.
If he was averaging 100 odd as a forward he would be.
Losing that dpp status killed being picked up.

He just wont avg enough to be keeper status i dont think.
If he was averaging 100 odd as a forward he would be.
Losing that dpp status killed being picked up.
You're probably right, I just hate having such a stock standard team, it's pretty hard to avoid with the value floating around.

You're probably right, I just hate having such a stock standard team, it's pretty hard to avoid with the value floating around.
I make my pod moves later in the season after ive watched a few games
I think its too hard to make ground back up.
Ive gone a heap of mid pricers but i think its going that way this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys,

Im really interested in Touk Miller as a Supercoach Prospect. What his current role in Rockets plans? will he finally see a permanent shift into the midfield?

Hey guys,

Im really interested in Touk Miller as a Supercoach Prospect. What his current role in Rockets plans? will he finally see a permanent shift into the midfield?

I think he will. Seems to be getting stronger and stronger and is mature beyond his years.

Hi guys,

First game I watched of your team this year, unfortunately it wasn't too good for your lads :(
Anyway, what I'm here for is to ask about Hall, looked completely s#ithouse yesterday and was only one-way running (didn't even look like he wanted to get back and help his defenders). Additionally, couldn't get a hard ball to save his life! Seriously contemplating biting the bullet and trading him based purely on that performance. Was this game a one-off for him or do you continue to see him stinking it up and getting 70's from now on (yes, I do realise he got 109 last week)?

Cheers.

Hi guys,

First game I watched of your team this year, unfortunately it wasn't too good for your lads :(
Anyway, what I'm here for is to ask about Hall, looked completely s#ithouse yesterday and was only one-way running (didn't even look like he wanted to get back and help his defenders). Additionally, couldn't get a hard ball to save his life! Seriously contemplating biting the bullet and trading him based purely on that performance. Was this game a one-off for him or do you continue to see him stinking it up and getting 70's from now on (yes, I do realise he got 109 last week)?

Cheers.
I would never have got him in the first place. Way too inconsistent. Probably still avg around the low 100s I would have thought

Remove this Banner Ad

Back