Golf Golf Clubs/Equipment Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

When all the 2020 new stock hits early next year, will all the current stuff now drop or disappear? I'm in the market for a whole new set but with new stuff dropping soon I figure waiting gives me better prices/options.
They'll drop but hopefully you've already done your research and know what you're wanting to drop. That way you're quick on the draw.

True links shoes are available at a course i play at.

apparently very comfy and you feel everything due to the shoes sensitivity.

Which one should I buy of the two ASICS on the left with another 20% off? The bottom one is $114 before the extra discount? Maybe I’ll buy both in size 13 US. Decisions

View attachment 777626

What PN said. Otherwise I would go the Gel. Probably similar structure to their running shoes just with spikes.

I have a fairly generic set of clubs. They are my first set so they are what they are and match my game perfectly(etc poo). Long story short, I am short of a few clubs.

Since it was my "golf birthday" yesterday, as I celebration of picking up this annoying and expensive hobby, I am going to fix those gaps in my bag. I really want a good 56-60 loft wedge, as chipping is the best and most enjoyable part of the game(etc, I don't suck at it), but I feel a need a 5 iron first. I have a 6 and a 4 hybrid and there have been times where the distance is too short for the 4 but too long for the 6.

Is there any place where you can pick up just one 5 iron cheap. I normally use Golf clearance outlet and they do have a 5 iron Srixon Z155 for $34, which is probably what I will get unless told otherwise. Might pick up a lucky dip putter from them as well, as my putting is terrible and I blame the golf club and not my inability.

I have a fairly generic set of clubs. They are my first set so they are what they are and match my game perfectly(etc poo). Long story short, I am short of a few clubs.

Since it was my "golf birthday" yesterday, as I celebration of picking up this annoying and expensive hobby, I am going to fix those gaps in my bag. I really want a good 56-60 loft wedge, as chipping is the best and most enjoyable part of the game(etc, I don't suck at it), but I feel a need a 5 iron first. I have a 6 and a 4 hybrid and there have been times where the distance is too short for the 4 but too long for the 6.

Is there any place where you can pick up just one 5 iron cheap. I normally use Golf clearance outlet and they do have a 5 iron Srixon Z155 for $34, which is probably what I will get unless told otherwise. Might pick up a lucky dip putter from them as well, as my putting is terrible and I blame the golf club and not my inability.

Where are you located?

I have a good wedge you can have

GCO
Golfbox
Boyles golf

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What bags do most of you all use? Stand bag or a cart bag on a buggy? Have always gone the cart bag on the buggy but last few rounds have played with a few mates and couldn't fit the buggy's in the car so decided to carry my bag for a round of 18 and tbh wasn't as bad as I thought it would be so am thinking of switching to a stand bag.
After watching this video ( in fact all his videos they are that good!!) I'm considering one of these bags to go old school.

What bags do most of you all use? Stand bag or a cart bag on a buggy? Have always gone the cart bag on the buggy but last few rounds have played with a few mates and couldn't fit the buggy's in the car so decided to carry my bag for a round of 18 and tbh wasn't as bad as I thought it would be so am thinking of switching to a stand bag.
After watching this video ( in fact all his videos they are that good!!) I'm considering one of these bags to go old school.

Stand bag.
I love this article, mainly because I carry a V Steel 3 wood and Mizuno irons!!

I have a cart bag but really don’t need one and I’m very much considering a stand bag. I carry the bare minimum and a cart bag is way too big for me.

I love the Vessel stand bags.

This Jones bags are sexy. I'm seriously considering on not them 😬

That looks like a Vokey Tour reps cart bag. Very nice. Must be a nightmare to keep clean.

Surprisingly not,

The bag has been weathered where the cover is still very "white".
Have never cleaned it, ever!

But it's I do love it. 👍

Stand bag.
I love this article, mainly because I carry a V Steel 3 wood and Mizuno irons!!
Funny article! I'm big on how the clubs look in the bag and how clean my clubs are. Clean them nearly after/or before ever round I play. Big part of this was following an instagram page named golfheads. Honestly some setups of bags on that page are just beautiful to look at it.

Purchased the new Cleveland Turbo launcher driver. It made a lot of sense to me, new driver several hundred dollars cheaper than the competitors and all the reviews say it performs well enough it's just you aren't paying for all the adjustability that probably isn't necessary for a player of my level.

Still need some wedges but only want one to start with. What's the "stock" wedge around the green? 58? At the moment I'm using either my P or SW whenever I'm less than 90 yards away.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back