FTA-TV Goliath Seasons 1-3 & Final Sept 24th

Remove this Banner Ad

You have Mod Powers

You could make this who Thread vanish
I have no power here though I'd have to ask phantom13 to make it vanish for me, but that would be unfair to this great new star wars saga you've found

Brasher pointed me to this show and im so thankful.

wow, sir

season 1 was pretty good, but season 2 was outstanding -- everything from story, sound/music, cinematography, etc

but season 2 was very breaking bad-like in that so much "omg fan-hitting s**t" happens thruout

its right up there with BB in that sense.

am firing up season 3 now, so will post impressions later.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone talks about the positive impact cable tv has had on sports coverage over the years but the hidden gem is the quality serialised tv shows that have been produced which sees quality writers, production, directors and genuine a list stars on the “small screen”.

Free to air is for cooking shows and disfunctional couples working out which end of a hammer to hold these days.

Everyone talks about the positive impact cable tv has had on sports coverage over the years but the hidden gem is the quality serialised tv shows that have been produced which sees quality writers, production, directors and genuine a list stars on the “small screen”.

Free to air is for cooking shows and disfunctional couples working out which end of a hammer to hold these days.
truth. my tv is never on. my laptop constantly

Beyond all they plot twists and quality performances, it is the pace of the show that is a winner...never bogs down going over the same old ground (something Better Call Saul struggled with at time and Breaking Bad probably suffered from in the end due to its longevity).

Beyond all they plot twists and quality performances, it is the pace of the show that is a winner...never bogs down going over the same old ground (something Better Call Saul struggled with at time and Breaking Bad probably suffered from in the end due to its longevity).
also the sound/music and shot composition+cinematography...outstanding, really creates a scape of creepiness and tension

Just finished season 3.

Seasons 1 and 2 were basically separate stories, there was no run on.

In season 3 they tried tying the story in with events and people from seasons 1 and 2, which was a nice touch.

Season 3 was another grand season. Mostly, imo, the sound/music and cinematography....it is just supreme.

However, I still think Season 2 is by far the best season, and I would go so far as to say arguably one of the greatest seasons in television history, stacking up against any other GOAT show's best season.

Just finished season 3.

Seasons 1 and 2 were basically separate stories, there was no run on.

In season 3 they tried tying the story in with events and people from seasons 1 and 2, which was a nice touch.

Season 3 was another grand season. Mostly, imo, the sound/music and cinematography....it is just supreme.

However, I still think Season 2 is by far the best season, and I would go so far as to say arguably one of the greatest seasons in television history, stacking up against any other GOAT show's best season.
Season 2 was fantastic but it would be a stretch imo to say GOAT

Remove this Banner Ad

Back