News Gone: Eddie Betts traded to Carlton for 2020 4th Round Pick

Remove this Banner Ad

Still excited. You sound like one of these idiots that come on here simply to abuse others rather than trying to have a sensible conversation. You want to tell me you dont agree with me then say so but do it in a civil manner.
I don't need lectures about sensible conversation from a guy who reckons Jesus could have been a white dude sporting a wicked tan.

I have many friends that are of X skin colour and I purchased a cake from a Brown Mongolian throat singer earlier today and they were great to talk to at the parties, especially when i explained my fixation on skin colour.

This went from interesting to weird pretty quick.

Let's all agree that Jesus was most likely a swarthy brown dude, probably didn't do the magic tricks, and would have made for a better defender than midfielder.

This went from interesting to weird pretty quick.

Let's all agree that Jesus was most likely a swarthy brown dude, probably didn't do the magic tricks, and would have made for a better defender than midfielder.

I'm not sure Jesus would have made for a good midfielder or defender.

Jesus is described as of average height, which back then would have been shorter than 170cm

I think it's safe to assume that Jesus today would be a small forward

Jesus is described as of average height, which back then would have been shorter than 170cm

Thats around the height of ex Port player Jake Neade.

Look, he just seems a bit too blue collar to be a small forward. I think he would be better in a back pocket, telling the defenders what to do.

The old joke from the seventies was -

What would you do if Jesus came back to Earth? Move Barry Robran out of the centre to a half forward flank.

In my head he always looks like Tony Modra

They had Jewish gladiators, so I reckon he'd hold his own as an inside mid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back