• Wayne Milera

• Darcy Fogarty

• Brodie Smith

• James Borlase

• Reilly O'Brien

• Mark Keane

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

This league is just deplorable. Why was there no review???
Because the AFL is a joke of a competition.

They couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery. There have been countless examples this season of them ******* up very simple things.

Don't get me wrong, I thought we blew the season a month ago. I just dont want us letting Nicks and co off the hook for terrible selection all year. That was a major reason we lost tonight.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the umpire was blinded by the swans player, heard a noise from the padding and heard a swans player call out hit the padding.

The arc isnt available because the AFL is refusing to throw the umpire under the bus. They will come out that he just should have reviewed it.
The arc isn’t available because the swans player hits the padding the same time the ball goes past.
All goals are reviewed, not points. Close calls like that should be though even if it means holding the game up for a few seconds.

Sorry for the intrusion, but that it didn't even get reviewed is disgraceful. Yes the Crows often weren't good enough but just got shafted in a few close ones this year. Good signs, though, expect you guys to challenge for top 4 next year. Should've beaten Collingwood, beat Port twice, beat Carlton, almost beat Brisbane in Brisbane...

Back