Discussion Good Graphic Design

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
Was trying to find a thread for examples of Good Graphic design but could not find one. I guess I'll start this one up.

If there's a more appropriate thread then just merge this with that one.

Anyways, this is similar to the Bad Graphic Design thread but the opposite as the name implies. Share good examples of graphic design you see in your day to day life.

Talking about design... Can you please review my website and tell me what you think: http://under-the-open-sky.com. How would you grade its design and layout? I need to know your opinion before I can present it to my customer.

I quite like the layout, although it took me a minute to figure out what the website was for. I'd consider adding a title on this screen to give the viewer some context as to what it is they are looking at (something along the lines of "Welcome to Under The Open Sky *new line* where you will find comprehensive hunting, fishing and camping reviews"):

Screen Shot 2018-11-15 at 8.26.17 am.png

Other than that, the layout is modern, clean and efficient, and the image at the start is excellent. Looking good :thumbsu:

I quite like the layout, although it took me a minute to figure out what the website was for. I'd consider adding a title on this screen to give the viewer some context as to what it is they are looking at (something along the lines of "Welcome to Under The Open Sky *new line* where you will find comprehensive hunting, fishing and camping reviews"):

View attachment 584580

Other than that, the layout is modern, clean and efficient, and the image at the start is excellent. Looking good :thumbsu:
Thank you very much! I really worked hard on it and your appreciation makes me happy! :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back