Good luck dees

Remove this Banner Ad

what a great win!!!

Nothing more really to be said is there! Too smart, too skillful, too good!!
Great to see Gary tried to bribe the umpires as well before the game!

It was a great win by the boys. I said to a friend yesterday I would be disapointed if we didn't win this game by 10 goals and the guys didn't let me down today. Hopefully we can dominate the showdowns for the next few seasons.

The positives from the game were Wanganeen and his 6 goals, Primus who continued his great form, the great game from Francou and also Stevens who played his best game for the season. Also it was great to see our smaller fowards and midfielders kicking a lot of goals. Now all we need is Tredders, Cornsey and Lockwood all to get back into some form and we should be very hard to beat in most games this season. It also looks like Monty could be comming back to some of last years form he did a few good things in the last quarter so hopefully he can improve on that for next weeks game.

Great win by us. Pity you didn't have this much confidence before the game Macca.

------------------
If ya smell what Santos is cooking!!

Originally posted by Santos L Helper:
Great win by us. Pity you didn't have this much confidence before the game Macca.

I wasnt doubting Ports ability. I just thought that Adelaide would come out firing - ala Showdown 7 for us.
We played bloody well, and Crows were never really in the game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back