Goulburn Valley FL 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

I know that it’s true!
I’ve got the feeling a few boys might improve an extra 10% playing under kirbs this year as he is very respected..
I hope it is true. I’m not as optimistic as you. But we can revisit this conversation in September. Kirbs is one of the more respected players in GV footy no doubt. Being a very good and well respected player does not automatically make you a great coach!

I hope it is true. I’m not as optimistic as you. But we can revisit this conversation in September. Kirbs is one of the more respected players in GV footy no doubt. Being a very good and well respected player does not automatically make you a great coach!
Correct, but it gives you some collateral and breathing space to surround yourself with people on the same page who can help you to do the job.

Similar comments were made about Paul Newman .

I’m not saying tat is going to dominant and going to finish top four but what I am saying is that numbers have been good and the moral has been good which you suggested they might not have been..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought United had lost some as well? Bingham and Norman were two mentioned. Cannot not see them out of the bottom 4. They are a long way off the mark.

Norman staying

Looby
Bingham
Di Bella
Calder
Buxton
Jack caaia
Tom Campbell
Fraser Hicks
Kyle Orchard(absent this year anyway)off top of my head are the departures

Brock McLean
Brothers fothergill from Nagambie (rumour I can’t confirm but believe true) are in

Along with returning Kyle Clarke and Angus Hicks

Jai chalcraft will be hoping to play at coburg I believe. If not will play at United

Fiore Cuccinotta and Barzen are three I’m unsure of.

Midfield will be ok not sure they have much at either end.
Hard to say about them with ?? Still on players hoping to play VFL footy but I’d expect a similar if not slightly better United.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back