Mod. Notice Grand Final Tickets - Buy/Swap/Sell (Strictly Swans Supporters Only, READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be keen but I'm after 2 (3 if possible but don't like my chances, would be over the moon with 2).

At this late stage, maybe take them in singles. Getting 2 together maybe problematic.

Does anyone know what the chances are they would check to see ID for concession?

Very unlikely but you can pay the difference anyway. However just hang around and go in when there are others being checked. Easy.

Does anyone know what the chances are they would check to see ID for concession?

There is a different colour light on the turnstile when you swipe in which the attendant can then check concession for. They generally have one attendant to two turnstiles so just keep an eye out and if you pick a busy period swipe and walk through quickly and in to the crowd like you didn't hear them if they try to stop you, don't run, just shuffle along quickly with the crowd.

I didn't think you could upgrade this year? I thought the ticket had to be as per the membership?

You can always upgrade there are upgrade booths outside the ground, you pay the difference

Farrrk not looking good. Mates BBQ seeming like the likely outcome.

Will keep checking though just in case anyone needs to get rid of some last minute.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have 4 corporate packages (all seated together, and amazing seats) to sell drastically below face value. Call me asap.
Bec

Have 4 corporate packages (all seated together, and amazing seats) to sell drastically below face value. Call me asap.
Bec
Looking into this as well, my guy Bruce has been unsighted on the forum since he made that post last night....

My number is 0401 359 157 in case anyone needs to get rid of a couple quickly.

Remaining positive, there are tickets out there!

Looking into this as well, my guy Bruce has been unsighted on the forum since he made that post last night....
No dice, still on the hunt!

Thanks to those who have taken an interest in my quest, I daresay I will be alright either way :)

But still very very keen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back