Autopsy Grand Final 2016 - all discussion in here and nowhere else

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished watching the game again. I will say most of the free kicks were there but the dogs did get a few cheap frees, especially the free to Clay Smith that was disgusting. Your forward line sucked though. Heath Grundy should have won the Norm Smith! His game was epic

thanks for the review, been waiting for a week for this

So my ban is over an I can finally vent!!
JPK you are a legend mate, what a game, robbed of the norm Smith, that troll looking johannissen was flopping kicks all day, oh yeah an * the bullflogs an * the umpires an * the bullflogs supporters to utter old campaigners, don't give a s**t how long you waited, Robert Murphy can suck the fattest dick mankind ever produced, did I say * the bullflogs? Absolutely handed the game on a silver platter, media fawning over bootysmelly (bontempelli) whilst our own beast gets 34 an kicks 3, WTF. Gerard whately you Muppet looking frog an Mark Robinson you drunken beady eyed campaigner, have some balls an call out bad umpiring for what it is you knobs, Jason dunstall you rounded *er. We were kicked in the guts on gf day but the boys tried their best, I am immensely proud of them, an come out of this with a new found hatred for footscray, * their nanny ass supporters, an Robert Murphy take a step back you munted mutant, oh clay Smith you ducking * why don't you wash your ass you smelly looking s**t, an picken to take a shower you filthy dog
Rant over * I needed to get that out
GO THE SWANS

JPK you are a legend mate, what a game, robbed of the norm Smith, that troll looking johannissen was flopping kicks all day, oh yeah an **** the bullflogs an **** the umpires an **** the bullflogs supporters to utter old campaigners, don't give a s**t how long you waited, Robert Murphy can suck the fattest dick mankind ever produced, did I say **** the bullflogs? Absolutely handed the game on a silver platter, media fawning over bootysmelly (bontempelli) whilst our own beast gets 34 an kicks 3, WTF. Gerard whately you Muppet looking frog an Mark Robinson you drunken beady eyed campaigner, have some balls an call out bad umpiring for what it is you knobs, Jason dunstall you rounded goose. We were kicked in the guts on gf day but the boys tried their best, I am immensely proud of them, an come out of this with a new found hatred for footscray, **** their nanny ass supporters, an Robert Murphy take a step back you munted mutant, oh clay Smith you ducking **** why don't you wash your ass you smelly looking s**t, an picken to take a shower you filthy dog
Rant over **** I needed to get that out
GO THE SWANS

Good to see Mark Twain has stuck fat with the bloods!

Your prose lifts my spirits. :p

JPK you are a legend mate, what a game, robbed of the norm Smith, that troll looking johannissen was flopping kicks all day, oh yeah an **** the bullflogs an **** the umpires an **** the bullflogs supporters to utter old campaigners, don't give a s**t how long you waited, Robert Murphy can suck the fattest dick mankind ever produced, did I say **** the bullflogs? Absolutely handed the game on a silver platter, media fawning over bootysmelly (bontempelli) whilst our own beast gets 34 an kicks 3, WTF. Gerard whately you Muppet looking frog an Mark Robinson you drunken beady eyed campaigner, have some balls an call out bad umpiring for what it is you knobs, Jason dunstall you rounded goose. We were kicked in the guts on gf day but the boys tried their best, I am immensely proud of them, an come out of this with a new found hatred for footscray, **** their nanny ass supporters, an Robert Murphy take a step back you munted mutant, oh clay Smith you ducking **** why don't you wash your ass you smelly looking s**t, an picken to take a shower you filthy dog
Rant over **** I needed to get that out
GO THE SWANS
I just get the feeling you're holding back.

Despite the Grand Final loss and whatever other hurdles we may face we are a mighty club and our players are fantastic footballers who put in an awesome effort season after season and have given us as fans an unbelievable amount of wonderful memories and magic moments.
The club's highlights reel is ever-growing, the future is bright and I personally can't thank them all enough for the joy they've brought to me in my life so far and will for the rest of it.
Caaaaaaaaarn the mighty Bloods!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Despite the Grand Final loss and whatever other hurdles we may face we are a mighty club and our players are fantastic footballers who put in an awesome effort season after season and have given us as fans an unbelievable amount of wonderful memories and magic moments.
The club's highlights reel is ever-growing, the future is bright and I personally can't thank them all enough for the joy they've brought to me in my life so far and will for the rest of it.
Caaaaaaaaarn the mighty Bloods!!!

Awesome video!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back