Society/Culture Greens vow to move Australia Day

Remove this Banner Ad

The Japanese never intended to invade Australia. It is a persistent myth.
Like the white man thinks he's civilised. A myth

First the Japanese tried diplomacy with us, they didn't want war, but we wanted to keep stealing recources, so with profits of that theft we embargoed Japan, forcing them to expand. When we continued to do americas dirty work, they tried isolating America from the region, which meant getting aerial command of the sea lanes. Hence why they needed Moresby. And midway.

How,Many people know that slavery was the labor used in Australian Mines in Papua new gunea before during and after the war?

Life expectancy for an Australian male right now is about 80.
That eighty year old will of been so many drugs, so many operations and the black fellah who woul get into his nineties, he needed none of that

So what's the problem with whites, your technology is killing you, not making you better or live longer. s**t culture

What I want to know is why there haven't been Australian westerns, to the same degree as American ones. The Proposition was a very good Australian western, and it really showed off the exciting landscape that we have here compared to the Americans.

I thought ned Kelly Movie was a western.

Criminal scum english and criminal scum Irish fighting out thier racist squabbles 13000 miles away

Oh what many don't know is the black tracker the pigs used to track the kelly filth, his family was held hostage and if he didn't do the work he didn't see them again.

except they had their own systems in place - you’re just presuming what was introduced was better

Well yeah, most things are better than they were 200 years ago, and that's even without introducing an entirely new technology and world.

Then why is white man's life span peaked 2 generations ago and failing faster than the world trade center

It's not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe they could consider how much better life is now as a result of invasion.

Well yeah, most things are better than they were 200 years ago, and that's even without introducing an entirely new technology and world.

Except that’s not what your implication was. You were implying that we are all the better for the invasion when you have no proof of that

My ancestors walked this land for 60,000 years and they went okay - you
have no proof that we are better off with you here, in fact history shows the opposite

There was no cancer in 1787 and now its as bad as anywhere.
There was no homeless, its now rather bad
No poverty, food was plentiful.
They didn't need Gaols and ours now full and we don't have the money to build. More and we're letting people out, who shouldn't and thier killing and raping.
Were now accepting millions and millions in foreign aid, to deal with bushfires, that were never a problem until we ****ed the land.
Our churches and orphanages , until this century were shopping centers for pedofiles. And the clients were lawyer, judges, journalists, coppers, doctors, politicians, princes, generals. This is civilised, this having it better, cmon you're not stupid.

Except that’s not what your implication was. You were implying that we are all the better for the invasion when you have no proof of that

have no proof that we are better off with you here, in fact history shows the opposite

I doubt you're better off being hunter gatherers instead of connected to the rest of the world, and the evolving ideas and technology.

There's a photo, from South Austria, one of the western desert cultures. A heap of old men, rounded up, in chains. Across thier chest is scars, initiation scars. They'd never seen whites before and were captured by the police, so thier lands cOuld be conquered.

Decades and decades later someone recorded the meaning of each scar. Those scars almost a birth record. These men didn't look in thier nineties, but some of them were.

Thier health better than ours ever has
The lands health better than it is with us in control.
Its Not ******* rocket science.

Everyone's ancestors walked the land 60,000 years ago, if life was so great back then I can't imagine why we are not still living in that way.

Maybe they could consider how much better life is now as a result of invasion.
I still hate the Romans Vikings French Germans and plenty of others for invading my ancestors.

If you think living to 30 struggling to survive every day and 50% of your kids dying is great, you go for it.

Or perhaps the french or Spanish turn up and you don't exist at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back