big_e

Existential crisis management consultant
Apr 28, 2008
Back Pocket
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wycombe Wanderers
Dog owners are rightfully expected to pick up their dog's business even if it's no chance of being stood on and yet the police horse can take a massive dump on the footpath....

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Dog owners are rightfully expected to pick up their dog's business even if it's no chance of being stood on and yet the police horse can take a massive dump on the footpath....
Screenshot_2022-03-08-17-51-46-93_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
You have to keep the cocoa content in line with your bitterness to really enjoy.
I do try cocoa rich chocolate now and again. Some of it is alright but you are right, different people need to temper it against their orn taste preferences (did you see that pun?).

The thing I have with chocolate these days is that there doesn't seem to be a discernable chocolate taste any more. If I was blindfolded and was given some different flavoured foods (by a trusted person) then I might even struggle to pick a chocolate flavoured item. This is also becoming true of other flavours - the over-processed junk that we buy from supermarkets is becoming almost so homoginised that almost everything is beginning to taste the same.

For instance, fruit loops. They are all the same flavour!!!

Back