Roast Grumpy Old Thread II - the grumpiness continues

Remove this Banner Ad

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This is getting into the May / Melksham territory. It ought to get quite interesting ;)

Mate, stick to the football related threads you know and leave the dumpling's to the experts, yeh ?

b2e0d38f-46c9-416e-81fa-663bb25956d6_3121448322932673.gif

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate, stick to the football related threads you know and leave the dumpling's to the experts, yeh ?

View attachment 1420814
Fair call. I bow to your judgement. I have always said that the man who invented dumplings should get a Nobel Prize. He said - lets take a $1 dim sim, slightly change the shape and halve the size, have a variety of fillings and charge double the price. Sheer genius.

Mar 17, 2012
Caught in the web.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Fair call. I bow to your judgement. I have always said that the man who invented dumplings should get a Nobel Prize. He said - lets take a $1 dim sim, slightly change the shape and halve the size, have a variety of fillings and charge double the price. Sheer genius.

Fun fact.

New Zealand don't have Dim Sims.

Wandering aimlessly, shopping in the city with 2 females make me a Grumpy Old.
I swear to god I saw u at work yesterday but you were walking towards the other side of my floor

They're awesome. Whenever I'm in town we go there. I could drink the chilli oil they have on the tables.
This is true. I get 6 fried pork buns and chicken fried rice with 3 tubs of chilli oil🥰

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Wandering aimlessly, shopping in the city with 2 females make me a Grumpy Old.
Its the worst. Remember one day suffering said fate was sitting on a seat adjacent to the changing rooms while the boss was in and out for what seemed like an eternity. Looks across to some other unfortunate soul who acknowledges a nod. The expression on old mates face confirming his mood precisely same as mine.

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Or the bloke from the sth melb market who supersized the dimmie.

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Its the worst. Remember one day suffering said fate was sitting on a seat adjacent to the changing rooms while the boss was in and out for what seemed like an eternity. Looks across to some other unfortunate soul who acknowledges a nod. The expression on old mates face confirming his mood precisely same as mine.

Only place you'll find chairs, outside the ladies change room for us long suffering.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back