The Law Guilty of 66 Offences (including violent ones)- we'd be happy to keep ya mate!?

Remove this Banner Ad

Should this bloke be deported? Our immigration department says yes, the bloke appeals and wins. Crazy? He hasn't just stolen a loaf of bread, he's committed violent offences. Good charachter? I don't think so.
Have a read.....

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/our-resident-evil/story-e6frf7jo-1225801845098

I'm not hoping this happens but how quickly would he be on the next plane home if he attacked a member of this appeals board.

Yes Australia is about compassion and a fair go. What we do not tolerate however is total rubbish behaviour like this bloke.

What do you all think?

I have no idea what the appeals board were thinking? Shits me to tears the way things are run in this country sometimes.

I did lol at this comment though

"We were happy to take Phar Lap and Russell Crowe (from New Zealand), but we're not happy to take this bloke,"

I don't like media beat ups and I have zero trust that the Hun wouldn't manipulate the story to fit their agenda, so would ned to see just WHAT the board took into consideration, but on face value it does seem like a ridiculous decision.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back