Official Team Thread Gumbies FFC S33 Team Thread - Access DenieD - Congratulations Best and Fairest Winners GWS Goose and Brick Loosener

Remove this Banner Ad

0sCTFfh.png

Established: Season 04
Home Ground: The House of Gumby
Colours: Cobalt, Navy, White
Premierships: Season 16
Minor Premierships: S11, S18, S21, S31
Most Games Played: peterss (377)
Most Goals: winty (437)
Captain: DenieD

yYzZqav.png

0. Ned Ryerson
1. eDPS
2. EagleOz
3. GWS Goose (LG)
4. beez
5. Barrybran (VC)
6. Riviat (LG)
7. Spuddd
9. WaLkEr_ThE_StAr
10. DenieD (C)
16. NSWCROW
17. BlueE
20. bone2468
21. Rodney Dangerfield
22. Dory_77
29. saintkildaman
42. StFly
44. ossie_21 (R)
50. Aristotle Pickett
66. Brick Loosener
73. Supercheapgiants (R)
87. Grimesy87
99. CatToTheFuture (R)
TBA. Dayts (R)
TBA. Falconista (R)
TBA. miggs
TBA. Ned_Flanders

IN: DenieD (Coney Island Warriors), Aristotle Pickett (Roys FFC), Ned_Flanders (Fighting Furies), eDPS (Returning), CatToTheFuture (Rookie), Dayts (Rookie), Supercheapgiants (Rookie), Bulldogs85 (Rookie), ossie_21 (Rookie), Falconista (Rookie)

OUT: omgfridge (Gold City Royals), Party Gull (Las Vegas Bears), TalkingFootyNow1223 (delisted), wherearemykeys (delisted), Jivlain (retired), peterss (delisted), Bulldogs85 (delisted)

Last edited:

That's about $2 more than it's worth, so thanks.
You've come to the right place. The Gumbies turn trash into treasure though in my Qooty case, i've gone backwards over the seasons and de-evolving into trash!

You've come to the right place. The Gumbies turn trash into treasure though in my Qooty case, i've gone backwards over the seasons and de-evolving into trash!
Look at Rodney Dangerfield. He was one of the worst players in the league when he joined the Gumbies and he's now one of the best going around.

Trash and treasure, I reckon there's a saying somewhere in there...

Don't put all your treasure in one basket?

Teach a man to trash and he'll be trash for a lifetime?

Something like that I'm sure.

Apparently I played in S19 for the Bears on a different account. Does that make me a rookie 🤔

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do I check out how I did last time around? User rainfall
If you know your previous username you can check the complete player statistics in the SFA Archives.

Oh I'm no Shooper, I'm a Painter at best. But I like to think that the dogs#!t I put together is endearing in its dogs#!ttery.
Good enough for me to steal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back