GWS crowds are too big

Remove this Banner Ad

And the Swans

So that’s all 4 northern clubs whose states allow gatherings.

Just been confirmed in the news a person that attended the black lives matter protest has tested positive for covid 19 I hope all the people out there like yourself bragging about getting crowds to the football think twice about things and be careful what they wish for 👎

Just been confirmed in the news a person that attended the black lives matter protest has tested positive for covid 19 I hope all the people out there like yourself bragging about getting crowds to the football think twice about things and be careful what they wish for

Still carrying on?

Whose bragging? I was pointing out how pathetic it was that some clubs were complaining about it.

Giants (and other clubs) are following protocols given by their respective Governments and Health organisations.

Still carrying on?

Whose bragging? I was pointing out how pathetic it was that some clubs were complaining about it.

Giants (and other clubs) are following protocols given by their respective Governments and Health organisations.
This goes well beyond football mate it’s about being responsible for the well-being of the community something you obviously have no care for 👎

Still carrying on?

Carrying on ? You’re the one that cares little taking you would rather big risks just so 350 people can attend a footy game and you can one up the Victorian clubs poor form to say the least!

Once again, following the state government and medical advise.

Obviously? Pull your head out of where ever it’s stuck
So you have complete faith in all the advice the nsw government gives after there cruise ship disaster? My point is why on earth would you want to take the risk of kick starting a new wave of covid just so 350 people can go to a football game huge risk for little reward I would be saying the same if my own club was trying to do it !

Just been confirmed in the news a person that attended the black lives matter protest has tested positive for covid 19 I hope all the people out there like yourself bragging about getting crowds to the football think twice about things and be careful what they wish for 👎
mate, talk to the South Australians first will you. they've got over 2000 going to their game.

FFS it's 350 in a stadium designed to hold 25,000. I'm sure there'll be enough room to socially distance.

Yeah
I'd also point out that the BLM protester positive was in Victoria. NSW hasn't seen a community transmitted infection in over 2 weeks but you probably don't want to hear that.
yeah I realise it was in Melbourne the rubey princess was also in Sydney that still affected the rest of the country did it not ?? Whose to say know one that attended the rally hasn’t been to nsw or been in contact with someone who has since the rally why would you take the risk after what has happened in Melbourne it’s commonsense to me but apparently anyone that thinks like this a troll according to the general giant!

The small numbers of people that are going to watching the GWS and Swans games from function rooms at their respective stadiums
are going to be a mix of sponsors and some members who haven't requested a refund on their seasons tickets/membership fees for
2020. I know this because I've received an email from both clubs asking me if I wanted to go into a ballot to maybe get tickets to
the games. So it seems to me the clubs have already received funds from the sponsors and members and would like to give them
something back, which they haven't been able to do up until now. Seems like it's a decent thing to do. Hard to imagine that level of
support from a glassed in function room in an otherwise empty stadium is going to turn into a five goal advantage for the Giants
and the Swans.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back