Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Remove this Banner Ad

Hamish babble first thing in the morning. No thanks. Going to stick with my morning game of how many times Luke Darcy can say "one of the all time great..." in each breakfast show. Highest is 16 last March.

Always have a joke with a mate about this very topic. Lol.

Darcy every second sentence refers to something as the "one of the great all time performances.... etc"

Christ there must be some un-beatified saints listening to Melbourne radio.

Since when does a blokes personal life, or even someone being a s**t bloke relate to his radio ability at all?

He's a great footy commentator - the hole he left in Triple M last year showed what a great commentator he had become, and is further evidenced by the fact that they've completely re-jigged their expert commentator line up having lost him.

I really don't give a **** what he does in his personal life if he can contribute to good radio.
Hamedog that you?

The funny thing with him being so clueless was that he actually played footy himself at a decent level in WAFL.

Too many concussions perhaps? :eek:

:straining:

... nah it can't be that, Jonathon Brown doesn't stuff up anywhere near as much as Basil, and he's been hit on the head more times than the first Goomba in Super Mario Bros.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan

This guy is the closest thing we have to a real life Alan Partridge.

That's gold, someone should make a mockumentary series based on him. First episode cliffhanger could be when he ran over Cotchins dog.

That's gold, someone should make a mockumentary series based on him. First episode cliffhanger could be when he ran over Cotchins dog.
they are mates now, it was a bonding experience, him, kouda, and the lexus utility vehicle. I would say four wheel drive, but I am experimenting with stanislavski method and you just know hammer would say utility vehicle and not four wheel drive

we need some lolz, this is hands down the best mashup on the internet, it leaves hugh parkinson's red kev floundering in the dust of its wake

respect and due reference to woopedaz the figbooty member responsible for this piece of genius* when genius is so overused as a term, to be neutralised, this was true genius

kouda and hammer, a love story after the portsea polo

He is such a creep, should not be allowed near children, takes a huge intellectual to make some dumb facial expressions and subtly make a child look uncomfortable
this is absurd, he is harmless, i have given him a roast in this thread, but can you remember Mark Howard doing the same thing when they did it on 10? fair is fair, i take potshots from the cheapsates too, so i am a lowly hypocrite. that is me, I am not potting you whale

this is absurd, he is harmless, i have given him a roast in this thread, but can you remember Mark Howard doing the same thing when they did it on 10? fair is fair, i take potshots from the cheapsates too, so i am a lowly hypocrite. that is me, I am not potting you whale

Howard doesn't have the creep factor though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back