Has big footy increased your dislike/bitterness towards other clubs?

Has Big Footy made you:

• More bitter?

Votes: 113 70.6%
  • Less bitter?

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • About the same?

Votes: 41 25.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Certainly.

A number of teams losing is good for the lols that are had looking at their boards - Collingwood, Melbourne, Richmond especially
Cocky fans - Bulldogs
Plugger because of his moral victories I like it when St Kilda is shafted by the umps
So conflicted...really want to like the post because of the last line...but as a cocky Bulldog fan I can't. ;) Have a 'moral victory' like instead. :thumbsu:

I like the Bulldogs away from this place but a few of their posters have just got a serious case of extreme arrogance now after last years Flag which makes me want to see them fail for the fallout on here which they bring on themselves in most threads. Still serious small man syndrome displayed on here by these posters ( 1 in particular ) which is sad and anyone would think they would be a bit more humble but anyway.

I have never liked the Pies and Bombers ( nor they with us ) but i do respect them as our rivalry goes way back and the league is totally different when all 3 are up and about which is great for footy.

Interstate teams i rarely care about what they do for some reason!

Before the St Kilda game this year, I would have said I still hate the teams the way I have always hated them... but after the Saints game, I have a new found hatred for a team I used to quite like based on their reaction on BF.

One thing I do love about BigFooty is a good Richmond melt... no other team can crash the BF servers like a Richmond melt! Still hate them as I always have, but there is a level of entertainment they provide no other fans can.

"straight to the Richmond board" has become part and parcel of my vocabulary

I haven't really encountered any ****head Nth supporters but I find it really odd that so many of them on here are as proud as punch over what they have achieved this millennium. It's really weird.

Before the St Kilda game this year, I would have said I still hate the teams the way I have always hated them... but after the Saints game, I have a new found hatred for a team I used to quite like based on their reaction on BF.

One thing I do love about BigFooty is a good Richmond melt... no other team can crash the BF servers like a Richmond melt! Still hate them as I always have, but there is a level of entertainment they provide no other fans can.

"straight to the Richmond board" has become part and parcel of my vocabulary

Oppos put more mayo on Richmond supporters melting when their own teams supporters do exactly the same after a loss.

I haven't really encountered any ****head Nth supporters but I find it really odd that so many of them on here are as proud as punch over what they have achieved this millennium. It's really weird.
Probably a lot has to do with the fact we almost lost our club 10 years ago. Changes your perspective on footy a bit and followers of big clubs can't really empathise.

Back