Have all the Geelong whiners apologised yet?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigger

Club Legend
Nov 9, 2001
East Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
need to take a good look at themselves
For a while here on the weekend it seemed as though the GFC have a special Testicle Cam service which the true Cats fan can subscribe to and receive a constant feed from their favourite player's spoof trough. All the tough guys zooming in on Chappy's Chaps were outraged at Ballantyne for whacking the Chapman Jatz Crackers. They spoke like they saw! They spoke like they felt!

Well, they are all wrong. Chapman goes to run into Ballantyne on the way past - exercising his moral right as a three-time Premiership victor to be a w***er - and Ballantyne drops his elbow into the breadbasket on the way through. Chapman falls over and hoiks up some suspiciously viscous white goop. Moral panic ensues.

But have we got to the apology part yet?

Clean the lens on your cruet cam, Cats fans.

I like how Kelly did almost the exact same thing to Mzungu and it didn't even rate a mention. It's just that Ballantyne hits harder. ;)

No one has even spoken about Steve Johnson coming off the line for Ballantyne in the first 10sec of the game, this may have set the trend for the night. Top right hand corner of the screen following the opening bounce.

LOL...I think you'll be waiting a while for that. Been really suprised by the arrogance of some of the Geelong posters TBH. Their fall back down the ladder will happen eventually......

I reckon I've heard more fair and humble opinions with positive comments about freo than negative, whining ones from Geelong fans.
Ballas is a whole other issue, almost everybody in the afl and all followers of footy hate him. As a whole, freo fans are the only ones who like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back