Mega Thread Hawf & Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 1700000 page s**tfight (part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Only to Confederate scum.
Nah not true, I’m a fan of architecture and the plans look positively impressive and I’m not part of the confederacy.

Besides what did confederates have to do with keeping illegal immigrants out of their country..?

You wouldn't need to have drafted them in the last four years to have dumped a bunch of them all at once. Lang, Smedts, Thurlow, Menzel, and that's just off the top of my head. The disappointing Cockatoo still yet to be delisted.

6 knee recos and 2 broken legs amongst that group of players. Probably the hardest injuries to come back from and play to your full potential.

Shame.

6 knee recos and 2 broken legs amongst that group of players. Probably the hardest injuries to come back from and play to your full potential.

Shame.
Podge playing to his strengths and potting injuries again. :rolleyes:

It's a rort, I mean Pyramid and the Ford factory was years ago.State governments throw money at Geelong because it's a marginal seat.

How is the Tigers going getting the $60m they want from the government for Punt Road?

Wow this Dingley looks pretty great, we even get an AFLX ground. Looks like the field on the left is the Kardinia Park dimensions. Maybe we can rent all this out to other AFL clubs to practice playing on the cheat ground.

631ac0d1b8d48b4da2d0fdc830a9a06b
Looks like some players are going to have a little extra added to their commute when St Kilda and Hawthorn merge
cf9bb8c2d5ea41c21a0ddf89292905a1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reports on developments at Dingley? Punt Road as well while we're on it. How goes the plan to emulate Geelong's successful home base setup by the two Melburnian minnows? :D

I don't think Hawthorn are trying to come up with a cheat ground of their own. Most clubs enjoy being legitimate.

Wow this Dingley looks pretty great, we even get an AFLX ground. Looks like the field on the left is the Kardinia Park dimensions. Maybe we can rent all this out to other AFL clubs to practice playing on the cheat ground.

631ac0d1b8d48b4da2d0fdc830a9a06b
Well said , we're sick of Geelong's cheats ground, and it does Geelong no favours as they always scrape into finals , lose, then get no high draft picks.It's a viscous circle with no winners accept the shire of Cairo or whatever it's called. Dangerfield has as much chance of winning a flag as Tom Sully has to play 400 games.

Well said , we're sick of Geelong's cheats ground, and it does Geelong no favours as they always scrape into finals , lose, then get no high draft picks.It's a viscous circle with no winners accept the shire of Cairo or whatever it's called. Dangerfield has as much chance of winning a flag as Tom Sully has to play 400 games.
65f8719716ac18b4f027ce18c1d44c5c

I see the 2009 one though. Wait wat happened?
Well when you win Premierships at an astonishing rate for over half a century and ruin the competition, it’s good to offer up some charity.

After all we already destroyed the greatest Handbagger team in their history, what was left to prove?

Well when you win Premierships at an astonishing rate for over half a century and ruin the competition, it’s good to offer up some charity.

After all we already destroyed the greatest Handbagger team in their history, what was left to prove?

The greatest Geelong team ever won the GF by 119 points. Never to be matched. The Hawk's greatest win is just stopping us.

See the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back