Mega Thread Hawf & Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 1700000 page s**tfight (part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

Have been a neutral in this thread because Hawks cheated us in 91

But after Geelong's poor form with Kelly. **** Geelong

92 & 94 was magnificent

Get ******
Id imagine a staunch defender of Gaff like yourself would already be a member of the 'Lefal Leighs hit em while they aint lookin' fanclub?

haha is that being very eager or else being very small and junior and getting interested in a very small borderline matter... could
garner very interesting maters about juniors and cheap shots... ;)
Can one of the regular Hawks please translate.
Red mist , you speak fluent gibberish.
Your help would be appreciated.

haha is that being very eager or else being very small and junior and getting interested in a very small borderline matter... could
garner very interesting maters about juniors and cheap shots... ;)
DBCA206F-E2FA-45F4-830A-16CFA3939F86.gif

The Catters are still stuck in the stone age - certainly explains their reliance on old broken down has been players that require walking sticks AND extensive therapy (for other players, when this cretin tries to convert them to his religion).
This will be the mood around Geelong next season
813B0199-C3FC-41F8-94DC-1F9739CC50F8.gif

The smart move would have been to not extend Chris Scott's contract, but they are so inept that they will never get on the right track.

Chris Scott coaching the Catters =

giphy.gif

The moment where the Catters think they are finals contender, but are shown to be pretenders

tenor.gif

The Catters are still stuck in the stone age - certainly explains their reliance on old broken down has been players that require walking sticks AND extensive therapy (for other players, when this cretin tries to convert them to his religion).
The smart move would have been to not extend Chris Scott's contract, but they are so inept that they will never get on the right track.

Chris Scott coaching the Catters =

giphy.gif

The moment where the Catters think they are finals contender, but are shown to be pretenders

tenor.gif
387A5BCB-1608-4C0D-A0D4-3DFE922425DD.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Id imagine a staunch defender of Gaff like yourself would already be a member of the 'Lefal Leighs hit em while they aint lookin' fanclub?

Red mist , you speak fluent gibberish.
Your help would be appreciated.
The laxative hasn’t bled in to you yet , but there you go my little nuzzler.

Thanks mate, that helps a lot.
Everything is crystal clear now.

Leeda just in case you haven't met before please allow me to introduce Red mist.
I think you two gentlemen will get on famously.
Why are wearing Neville ( love the name) Brunns?

I'm noticing people are actually talking about Hawthorn again. Maybe they actually fear them since their recent top ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back