Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You’ll have to drop your umpires cats, they failed to deliver your cheat win

AFL very sorry
And thanks to Melbourne you failed to “end our season”. What a backfire. :):thumbsu:

was a mini final with the possibility of a double chance up for grabs
Lulz @ “mini final”. :$

Part of the H&A fixture = H&A game that doesn’t even “matter” no matter how much you want it to. :)

Hawk Dork is right, you blew a top four chance and you dumbass's know it!

Your just stemming the pain by saying "It don't matter".....WTF?

Buts thats what you said in 08 also I guess :drunk:

Sorry chump, you blew a chance at ending our season and then you blew each other but no matter how hard you want it to that insignificant H&A game still didn’t “matter” one little bit.

Hell, most of us didn’t even watch it. :tearsofjoy:

It's just throwing the 'games that matter' cry back on the Hawks that coined it.

We were always told that only knockout finals 'matter' but now it seems H&A games matter as well. Who'd have thunk it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A funny story at local shopping centre the other day, one of the buskers was giving a speach about the Handbaggers and how good they were!

He had the crowd wishing they were snorting amphets in Corio.

Suddenly, he blurted out to the crowd, "Who thinks Geelong can make the finals"?

The crowd went deathly quiet.......a hand shot up from way out the back and flung cum into the eyes of those close by.

As the crowd parted, it was faaarking Joel Selwood.....with Scotty on all fours in front of him!

Well, he did have a Dinner Mask on!

552459dd0cf4ca940a47bcd3f3eaec62.jpg

Cannot ****ING WAIT for GAJ to win one of our finals this year with that move. :)

Are you hoping for a top 8 team to get rubbed out Essendon* style so that 9th can take their place ?

Geewrong will not play finals, IF they happen to do so they'll get knocked out in an elimination final classic (thrashing!).

Yeah, considering he retired by round 6. :$:thumbsu:
I'm very glad he didn't. We might not have won had he not been walking after ball was turned over which led to us kicking the winning goal. Nice defensive pressure there Scablett, been watching too many of Daniel Menzel's performances methinks. :drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back