AFL Club Focus

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West End Redbacks, Cleveland Browns
Data from footywire. To check the draft order see the thread here.

Footywire says: "While we make every effort to keep up to date with player contracts, it is likely that our data may at times be out of date, incomplete or inaccurate. If you find any player contracts that need updating, please let us know using our brand new contract submission form."

You wouldn’t know, but enjoy your day anyway …
But this thread has proven what we already did know, that you have zero clue about Hawthorn or footy in general.

Hawthorn supporters by their own admission rightly believe Dingley to be a huge part of the club’s rebuild both on and off field.
Lack of progress at Dingley has a direct effect on the club’s summer program and progression into next season.
Would have thought this to be very much on topic … but anyway …

It has nothing to do with this thread. I’m not going to ask again.

Personal abuse from a moderator that has nothing to do with the thread.
Interested to see if this stands …
I let Jerimias tell someone that they’re full of s**t yesterday and ignored the report, so it’s a rort we’re all in on if it does. 🥰

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im not sure anyone was trying to poach him so why would they need to?
Give him more security and to give him a pat on the back for the hard work he's put in.....pretty much the same as any young player getting extended.

Give him more security and to give him a pat on the back for the hard work he's put in.....pretty much the same as any young player getting extended.

Yes but if you dont know if hes afl standard and a delist candidate in 2025 why would you give him a contract past that?

Yes but if you dont know if hes afl standard and a delist candidate in 2025 why would you give him a contract past that?
We clearly do think he's AFL standard, and I think it's quite ridiculous to suggest that he's not.

Im not sure anyone was trying to poach him so why would they need to?
And what if he has a break out year in 2024 and clubs do come calling?

Looking at the contracts floating about for other KPP in the league i am not too worried about a 3 year deal on what won't be big money.

And what if he has a break out year in 2024 and clubs do come calling?

Looking at the contracts floating about for other KPP in the league i am not too worried about a 3 year deal on what won't be big money.
It’s two years, as we extended him out from 2024 to 2026.

Clearly we have been happy with how he has attacked Pre-season and so some of doubts we may have had last year are blown away and think it is fine to take a punt.

Blanck is underrated I was rapt to get him in the mid season draft. He will be a very serviceable defender for a long time. Not everyone has to be a star he just needs to do his role and we have Will McCabe developing to partner him when we are competing in finals again in 1-2 years. Glad we saved the cash on the others to be honest. Will be useful for Ben King and Bailey Smith at years end.

Blanck is underrated I was rapt to get him in the mid season draft. He will be a very serviceable defender for a long time. Not everyone has to be a star he just needs to do his role and we have Will McCabe developing to partner him when we are competing in finals again in 1-2 years. Glad we saved the cash on the others to be honest. Will be useful for Ben King and Bailey Smith at years end.
I don't think Ben King is going anywhere and Bailey Smith is a worry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back