Autopsy Heartbreaking loss to St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now I understand the early call on Hughes having the ability to play like Fyfe. If he plays consistently at that level we have a serious player.

And that contested marking by Cox. Finally we have a tall whose marking we can actually depend on.

Fit Bennell, Shill, Blakely, Langdon, Apearce, that other kid who got inj last week(?), and Balic (if he stays) into that lineup and playing like this first year into a rebuild with some more games under belts, and we are looking good for the next few years.

Now I understand the early call on Hughes having the ability to play like Fyfe. If he plays consistently at that level we have a serious player.

And that contested marking by Cox. Finally we have a tall whose marking we can actually depend on.

Fit Bennell, Shill, Blakely, Langdon, Apearce, that other kid who got inj last week(?), and Balic (if he stays) into that lineup and playing like this first year into a rebuild with some more games under belts, and we are looking good for the next few years.

Hughes had a massive game and I wonder if he would of played if Connor wasn't under club suspension

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have finally made sense out of the reversed 50!!!
So Suban gets eye gouged, falls...50 metres. Grey saw it and comes and knocks Webster over....reverses it.
FFS. I would have defended Suban too from that type of crap act! Well done Grey :)
http://www.afl.com.au/video/2017-07-03/watch-webster-eye-gouge-incident

It's great he wanted to stick up for a team mate...but that was probably the worst moment to do it.

Would've had plenty of other opportunities to even it up later on without costing us a goal.

It's great he wanted to stick up for a team mate...but that was probably the worst moment to do it.

Would've had plenty of other opportunities to even it up later on without costing us a goal.
Dallas wasn't happy about it either. Went off his trolley at Grey.

Grey should have belted him after Suban kicked the certain goal. Dumb football. Understand flying the flag but be smart about it.

Hughes had a massive game and I wonder if he would of played if Connor wasn't under club suspension

I reckon he definitely wouldn't have played. Wasn't even in the 25, then we needed to find a replacement for the role Blakely played against Geelong in the backline.

As for Grey, he shouldn't have done it, but it was just a shove to the chest. Happens all the time in melees and is never paid. If the umpire reversed it for that, he should have then pinged the Saints player who grabbed Grey and flung him to the ground, which was far more of an infringement than what Grey did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back