Certified Legendary Thread HELP: I need to learn MMA asap

Adzam

Premiership Player
AFL Club
West Coast
I love this. Can't believe this is the first time I've seen it. Would read again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nobbyiscool

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Raiders/TasTigers/MV/Iggles
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Lamb on the spit
Moderator #132

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the_interloper

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Guys thanks for your help and advice in the lead up to last saturday.

I wanted to post earlier and let you now how it went, but unfourtunately I got a red card on the SRP board.

Last Saturday night went well. Kevin Cat Prime was actually very close to the mark in terms of what happened.

One of my mates showed up earlier and involved the guy in a heavy drinking contest. I arrived at 12pm when every one else was very drunk. I was stone cold sober (which is what people in this thread were telling me to do). Being sober was a huge advantage. My wit was much quicker than his so I was able to get a few laughs at his expense.

Anyway, there was no fight. The guy ended up paraletic, but I got a big laugh on his behalf. When he was lying passed out on the lawn in the backyard of the house I urinated on him with every watching.

It got a huge laugh.

Anyway, I have been told that he has found out about what I did so I am on red alert in case he tries to retaliate.

Can any of you recommend a good MMA gym near Toorak? I need to start training because I think it is inevitable that I will eventually fight this guy given what I did last saturday night.
This is ******* awesome ha ha

Ed_Gein

You are nex !
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
LFC, BVB, Rangers, Valencia, Storm
Over 10 years on.... Where has the time gone? RIP Checkers Nixon. Gone, but (sometimes) not forgotten.

nobbyiscool

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Raiders/TasTigers/MV/Iggles
And this hasn’t been bumped in an age why?
Because we are awful, lazy people!

I still love how many people hadn't caught on even after he asked for recommendations for an MMA gym in Toorak. This guy should've been a BF legend :tearsofjoy:

Top Bottom