Certified Legendary Thread HELP: I need to learn MMA asap

Remove this Banner Ad

I love this. Can't believe this is the first time I've seen it. Would read again
I normally give it an annual bump for the new posters to the board enjoy.

Guys thanks for your help and advice in the lead up to last saturday.

I wanted to post earlier and let you now how it went, but unfourtunately I got a red card on the SRP board.

Last Saturday night went well. Kevin Cat Prime was actually very close to the mark in terms of what happened.

One of my mates showed up earlier and involved the guy in a heavy drinking contest. I arrived at 12pm when every one else was very drunk. I was stone cold sober (which is what people in this thread were telling me to do). Being sober was a huge advantage. My wit was much quicker than his so I was able to get a few laughs at his expense.

Anyway, there was no fight. The guy ended up paraletic, but I got a big laugh on his behalf. When he was lying passed out on the lawn in the backyard of the house I urinated on him with every watching.

It got a huge laugh.

Anyway, I have been told that he has found out about what I did so I am on red alert in case he tries to retaliate.

Can any of you recommend a good MMA gym near Toorak? I need to start training because I think it is inevitable that I will eventually fight this guy given what I did last saturday night.

This is ******* awesome ha ha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And this hasn’t been bumped in an age why?

Because we are awful, lazy people!

I still love how many people hadn't caught on even after he asked for recommendations for an MMA gym in Toorak. This guy should've been a BF legend :tearsofjoy:

If there's one thing I've learned in the years since this thread commenced, it's that street fights aren't one by muscles or by MMA technique.

Street fights are won by angry little black dogs resentful at their lot in life, who have no sense of fair fighting and see no problems attacking a man's junk.

If there's one thing I've learned in the years since this thread commenced, it's that street fights aren't one by muscles or by MMA technique.

Street fights are won by angry little black dogs resentful at their lot in life, who have no sense of fair fighting and see no problems attacking a man's junk.

I reckon the two things I'd want in a street fight are aggression and size. So basically if you're Shaq and you're really pissed off you're unbeatable!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back