How Crow Can You Go? An Adelaide Football Club Saga

Where will Adelaide finish?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drewie11 want to have a wager that Rowell won't be considered top 10 of his draft in about 6 years time?
Do you still talk to him ?
I blocked him 6 months ago after he finished telling me he will get back to me when we collect the spoon and his sorry arse mob will finish top 4..
I might un-block him and see if he keeps his word..

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you still talk to him ?
I blocked him 6 months ago after he finished telling me he will get back to me when we collect the spoon and his sorry arse mob will finish top 4..
I might un-block him and see if he keeps his word..

I haven't blocked anyone, especially the Crow supporters. Nothing they stated or predicted came to fruition

Makes it even sweeter

They're now pinning their hopes on our trades falling over because we have pick 8 instead of 3. Depressing scenes.

You reap what you sow ….

Six weeks on the road and the only mishap was a real crow with no rightside vision tried to tackle my bullbar, it ended badly for the real crow, just like the fake Crows.

I think I’m correct in saying that there are actually no crows in Australia. They are all ravens. Not sure what the distinction is but I wonder if it would mess with their collective minds to learn that they don’t exist. An existential concept that, perhaps weirdly, makes me smile. Although it may reduce any macabre pleasure to be had from a bull bar/raven mismatch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I’m correct in saying that there are actually no crows in Australia. They are all ravens. Not sure what the distinction is...

Remember touching on this topic a little while back with SkyhorseTamer. He’ll likely be able to clarify/confirm.

Over at the Crows trade discussion thread, Rotten Johnny is trying hard to become the first dumb Crow supporter I’ve come across; demanding pick 39 for Eddie is beyond sneaky opportunism, it’s just plain stupid.

I can’t distinguish well enough between stupidly and opportunism so have given them benefit of doubt as a starting presumption. But Rotten Johnny is a clear exception.

Fair call, I guess what surprises me is the extreme views they have, from being a flag contender at the start of this year, to now thinking they will be a bottom 6 club.

A quick google produced:
There are five native species of Corvids (crows and ravens) in Australia. These are the Australian Raven, Little Raven, Little Crow, Forest Raven, and the Torresian Crow. Another, introduced species -the House Adelaide Crow - makes an occasional appearance. It is the only Corvid in Australia which has white in the plumage.

Fair call, I guess what surprises me is the extreme views they have, from being a flag contender at the start of this year, to now thinking they will be a bottom 6 club.
They are sneaky opportunists; and needed to be treated as such.

A quick google produced:
There are five native species of Corvids (crows and ravens) in Australia. These are the Australian Raven, Little Raven, Little Crow, Forest Raven, and the Torresian Crow. Another, introduced species -the House Adelaide Crow - makes an occasional appearance. It is the only Corvid in Australia which has white in the plumage.

Let’s not allow facts to get in the road of a good story

I think I’m correct in saying that there are actually no crows in Australia. They are all ravens. Not sure what the distinction is but I wonder if it would mess with their collective minds to learn that they don’t exist. An existential concept that, perhaps weirdly, makes me smile. Although it may reduce any macabre pleasure to be had from a bull bar/raven mismatch.

Scientific evidence before I commit to an existential crisis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back