How Crow Can You Go? An Adelaide Football Club Saga

Where will Adelaide finish?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are in a world of hurt the Crowies.

They are the AFL’s trash pandas.

I have no idea why I am enjoying it so much.

not much to enjoy with our own club atm - was thinking if we were flying we'd be spending a lot less schadenfreude time on the adelaide crows.........

They are in a world of hurt the Crowies.

They are the AFL’s trash pandas.

I have no idea why I am enjoying it so much.

Had some fun with this one last week:

What do the Adelaide Crows have in common with a mobile phone number? Both start with 0-4 :).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
Considering a number of Adelaide posters on here previously in denial about the age profile years ago, I don't really feel sorry for them. Then you add to the fact their board completely closed down their thread about the trade to all posters (UNLESS you supported Adelaide or ragged on Carlton).

Their board has a soft underbelly like their current football team.

They've been raided of players for a number of years now, so it was always going to catch up with then eventually.

Mmmm... .05 Crows most likely bring back Tyson Stengel this week, surely ripe for a ferrisb pun?

The Crows are under the influence.... of something more dangerous than alcohol... Ricciuto.

What is the likelihood of Sloane wanting out?
I have nothing upon which to base this, but unlikely.

He's put his heart and soul behind the Adelaide footy club. It'd tear their heart out boy the root to take him away. Others they'll trade, barter with, but he's untouchable.

He's also 30, slow, and was never a dominant player anyway. He was always a 'give it your all' type, but never more than B+ as a player.

A guy is walking his dog on Glenelg beach one day, when suddenly he notices a small golden lamp, partly buried in the sand. He picks it up and gives it a rub, and an extremely grateful genie appears. The genie is extraordinarily grateful to his rescuer - so much so, that he says, "I will grant you one wish: whatever you want."

The man thinks for a moment and then says, "I want to live forever."

The genie says, "I'm sorry, but I can't give you eternal life."

So the man thinks again, and after a few moments, he says, "OK - I'd like to live until the Adelaide Crows win their next premiership."

The genie shakes his head and says, "You sly bastard!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back