How Crow Can You Go? An Adelaide Football Club Saga

Where will Adelaide finish?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres the thing as I see it.
Walsh set them up, then they played on emotion.
Pyke reaped the benefits then fell in a heap once he had to do his own work.
Expect them to struggle again.
Despite what their supporters say, Gov is a big loss for them. May play finals, but won't go deep.

Crows will NOT make the 8. Lock it in.

Even if we finish 14th & them 9th we will still get the better player

The first four rounds are 50 50 games that should provide a strong indication of where they're likely to finish on the ladder:

Round 1: Adelaide vs Hawthorn (Adelaide Oval)
Round 2: Sydney vs Adelaide (SCG)
Round 3: Adelaide vs Geelong (Adelaide Oval)
Round 4: North Melbourne vs Adelaide (Marvel Stadium)

Three or more wins in the first four rounds would tell me they're most likely playing finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That time he went down to the huddle and did the death stare at his players. Both weird and freaky.
Was probably aiming to control their collective minds, didn’t quite have the desired result.

Adelaide is the biggest riddle of the season for me.
Still plenty of very good and mature players but the issue of internal harmony still looms large.
My feeling is that if there is an issue there you won't see it early in the season and particularly at home or when they are "on". If they aren't as united as required Cracks probably won't appear until they're under pressure, against tough opponents in the cold months or in tight games.

So every likelihood they'll have a good start to the year and (if there are problems) a falling away as the year progresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back