How long is your sh1ttruck club taking to rebuild?

Remove this Banner Ad

Selectivity is a Tiggers specialty, I’ll cry all I like its 37+ more years in the wilderness, end of story. :$
I feel your pain. Not.

Now try to stay on topic. The question is:

How long is your sh1ttruck club taking to rebuild?​

Have you rattled your tin to beg for money yet?

Where is 17thmond heading now that your head honcho has deserted to run off to Tassie + all your half-decent players are about to follow suit and head to greener Queensland pastures?

I gotta say what's in the Geelong water supply which makes some of their players devilishly handsome? My wife who does not follow any sports commented that Geelong, she didn't know the name, has some eye candies.

Issac Smith, Oliver Henry even Tubby.

I gotta say what's in the Geelong water supply which makes some of their players devilishly handsome? My wife who does not follow any sports commented that Geelong, she didn't know the name, has some eye candies.

IMG_8370.jpeg

IMG_3592.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel your pain. Not.

Now try to stay on topic. The question is:

Have you rattled your tin to beg for money yet?

Where is 17thmond heading now that your head honcho has deserted to run off to Tassie + all your half-decent players are about to follow suit and head to greener Queensland pastures?
Begging is getting money from others not from your own supporters, you know, like Geelong does to Vic taxpayers.

Now how about you stay on topic the question is,

Remove this Banner Ad

Back