How to lose 20kg

Remove this Banner Ad

kickazz

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Don't worry too much about diets and avoiding foods. That was my biggest issue, following a strict diet.
I agree, though it would be good practice to keep a calorie diet for a few weeks, just so you get better at knowing where "wasted" calories are, that is, foods whose calorie content far outweighs the joy you get out of consuming them.

Soft Drink, fruit juices are a good example.

freddy mercury

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 20, 2009
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Jacksonville
I agree, though it would be good practice to keep a calorie diet for a few weeks, just so you get better at knowing where "wasted" calories are, that is, foods whose calorie content far outweighs the joy you get out of consuming them.

Soft Drink, fruit juices are a good example.
I will literally eat pasta chocolate anything I want until I crack 2000 calories. Doing that enables me to eat anything I want but it also enables me to stay focused and on track. One thing I don't do is drink my calories. Such a waste

Flapjacks

Club Legend
Oct 19, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
last night I was bad... worked 13 hours then came home and had chocolate, smiths chips and candy. what a sh*t feeling.

I think played tennis for 4 hours non stop today so I hope that helps.

really loving the support and kind wishes lads, you peeps are unreal!
How are you tracking so far in the new year?

Mofra

Dec 6, 2005
Footscray
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray, The Exers
I have my days... just trying to walk as much as I can. I still snack super late and eat so much smiths chips.
Night-snacking is my issue as well.

I've resorted to a glass of kombucha after dinner then soda water to try and fill up. In a cutting phase for a gig I have in early March so that helps with motivation.

Remove this Banner Ad