Poo Mega Thread How's Justin Longmanure working out for you Failmantle (Part 2) 2023 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Herald Sun reporting that the Cat's are denying it, but it could just be them playing ducks and drakes. If Jackson is on the reported $900k then $1 mill probably isn't overs for Hodor.

Wonder where that leaves Cox, Schultz etc
352733812_1324985311699744_2572158511408035970_n.jpg

Natalie took a big cut like Nic Nat did

That's a lot of cap to have tied up between your main and backup ruck!

#dishonestdan has been running the “Darcy Out” line for some time now. Whammy has been endeavouring to setup deflections at every opportunity he/she can. BUT he has FAILED at every point. Like his sack of s**t team it’s time for a rebuild.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

#dishonestdan has been running the “Darcy Out” line for some time now. Whammy has been endeavouring to setup deflections at every opportunity he/she can. BUT he has FAILED at every point. Like his sack of s**t team it’s time for a rebuild.

Be careful he’ll call you a racist 🤣

No i haven't

Cockburn won't let him go, they will pay him

After 6 years in the s**t they’ve managed to build a side with a ceiling of a mid table battler

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After 6 years in the s**t they’ve managed to build a side with a ceiling of a mid table battler
I am just pissed off with the umpiring hard carry they get

They try to say the boo because of umpiring but they are spoon fed by the umpiring

Just a bunch of racists with low iq

I am just pissed off with the umpiring hard carry they get

They try to say the boo because of umpiring but they are spoon fed by the umpiring

Just a bunch of racists with low iq
We’ll win another flag before they get on the board.

Dans called me a racist 22 times in the last 24 hours. I sleep easy knowing his franchise has imploded and there’s nothing he can do about it.
Your court born franchise is only slightly more successful than Cockburn

Rife with racism with you on display front and centre

Remove this Banner Ad

Back