Roast HUN: Essendon Power Rankings

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think it's too bad. I would have Heppell in the stars and Hooker there as well. Possibly even Hibberd in the guns section. Other than that looks ok. Suffers mostly from the names of the categories. Bellchambers would be a level below Ryder I reckon.

What do you reckon, Jade?

Want me to add the 'roast' prefix? It would be appropriate, that's absurd.

For sure.

I don't know how you can be paid for this s**t and not get the fundamentals right....

The HUN - masters of saying heaps whilst saying nothing at all.

I don't think it's too bad. I would have Heppell in the stars and Hooker there as well.

Agreed. In six months we might be ready to call him elite; not quite there yet.

Possibly even Hibberd in the guns section. Other than that looks ok. Suffers mostly from the names of the categories. Bellchambers would be a level below Ryder I reckon.

Not so sure anymore, Bellchambers is bloody effective and incredibly consistent.

Good problem to have though, trying to figure out which you value higher.

I don't think it's too bad. I would have Heppell in the stars and Hooker there as well. Possibly even Hibberd in the guns section. Other than that looks ok. Suffers mostly from the names of the categories. Bellchambers would be a level below Ryder I reckon.

Yeah, I'm not sure how a second year giant like JD can be considered 'at the crossroad' but he is probably in that group of players yet to cement their spot, they could have categorised it all better.

Ehh, it's okay.

Though I resent Fletch ever being called a 'foot soldier'...

The man is one of the all time greats FFS. But yeah let's put him in the same category as Bags and Pears...

That's why it's dumb though, it's too narrow. I think it's a dumb exercise to categorise a list into 5 different groups, it's a long read and says not much.

I have a big soft spot for Tayte Pears, but after all his injury troubles in recent years, describing him as a "key pillar" of our defence in recent years doesn't really work for me, either.

I have a big soft spot for Tayte Pears, but after all his injury troubles in recent years, describing him as a "key pillar" of our defence in recent years doesn't really work for me, either.

Lol I missed that :rolleyes: That's a seriously average article!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently Myers isn't a contested ball winner. It must be some other bloke in the number 23 that I see getting a ball in a contest, lifting his arms, then staying upright when 3 guys can't bring him down and getting a handball out. He does alright in the quick kick out of a contest too.

But that's not Myers apparently.

You lost me at HUN

Much as you know it's coming, I must admit it's frustrating that this inept rag has PAID employees putting this s**t out.....

You've all ignored the biggest piece of WTF in the article.

At 20 years old, as a key position forward, Joe Daniher's career is at a CROSSROADS.

The classifications were too narrow and just plain dumb. It's a paper filler, nothing more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back