Unofficial Preview Hurtin for Curtin vs Lurcher for McKercher vs Heard Ya! It’s Duursma!

1st Pick

• Curtin

Votes: 25 23.8%
  • McKercher

Votes: 50 47.6%
  • Duursma

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 23 21.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melbourne will come with a big offer for pick 1.

I am genuinely torn and even though he may last to pick 4 on whether or not to draft Reid or McKercher. Curtin could slip to 5 or 6 as well (including a bid for walter)

North if as expected don't get tier 1 compensation I can't see them going for Curtin but who knows.

If the dogs get GC pick as expected I strongly doubt they take Curtin. Hawks atm seem destined for Duursma. Melbourne really the only team I can't pin down on a player if they fail in their bid for pick 1.

I just very strongly believe that McKercher's skillset suits our future midfield perfectly.

Melbourne will come with a big offer for pick 1.

I am genuinely torn and even though he may last to pick 4 on whether or not to draft Reid or McKercher. Curtin could slip to 5 or 6 as well (including a bid for walter)

North if as expected don't get tier 1 compensation I can't see them going for Curtin but who knows.

If the dogs get GC pick as expected I strongly doubt they take Curtin. Hawks atm seem destined for Duursma. Melbourne really the only team I can't pin down on a player if they fail in their bid for pick 1.

I just very strongly believe that McKercher's skillset suits our future midfield perfectly.
Do Melbourne have what we'd want (or should want) for pick 1 though?

Why the heck does this thread remain open but the thread on No 1 pick and Reid closed?
Doesn't make sense anymore.

Mods having their end of season wind-up after the game finished - they've spent the first hour of it listening to Keys talk about his very first penny-farthing.

Melbourne's draft hand isn't good enough anymore now Cockburn have leapfrogged Fold Coast on the ladder.

5 (likely turns to 6), 15 (likely turns into 16) and what... F1 (likely )12-18 for our pick 1?

Nah Garry, EADC.

If they want the pick it either has to be North, or some Kent getting Fold Coasts pick.

I don't think so but I think their offer will be the highest.

5,15,24 and a future first with a couple of our late picks going back will likely be what's on the table.

To which we'd be saying no to, and rightly so.

Jaysus. Last year was 2 for 8 and 12 and that's only because we had 2 WA talents at that range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back