Unofficial Preview Hurtin for Curtin vs Lurcher for McKercher vs Heard Ya! It’s Duursma!

1st Pick

• Curtin

Votes: 25 23.8%
  • McKercher

Votes: 50 47.6%
  • Duursma

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 23 21.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now that we are set to get pick 2 or 3 (depending on McKay compo) there are a few permutations here. Who are we hoping for our first pick?

The assumption is we would take Curtin, but that’s no guarantee and he may not be available if North take him.
Let's take Reid.

Reid, Ginbey, Kelly, Yeo, Hewett, Culley, Edwards

Sorry mate - haven't been logged on here from a few days.
In a word yes - & interestingly so does his state u18 coach.
Cheers, I was thinking he looked really good there at the champs but the consensus on here seems to have been he doesn’t have the burst pace for it

I want Reid but I reckon we'll trade Pick 1 if we get it, draft Curtin with one of the picks we get, talk him up as a midfielder before he plays out a respectable 200 game career in defence.

Yep, 100% what I believe if we do get pick 1; trade it for 2 first roundpicks and get Curtin as one of them and then a mid with the 2nd first round pick. And I'm not entirely opposed to it either.

I'd 100% be fine with Mckercher AND Curtin. Would be huge for the rebuild. But one of them on their own, absolutely not.

I dont think North are dumb enough to pony up 2 and 3 for Harley though, struth.

Which means Reid it is 💕

The real melt would be overlooking him on draft night and selecting Curtin anyway. Yikes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GIF by reactionseditor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back