Hyundai A-League: Round 1 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Ernie Merrick sacked before Christmas a team full of plodders eg
Vince Lia
Ben Sigmund
Manny Muscat

The league has passed them by in the last couple of season.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Phew, one of them classic wins where we get put on the back foot late, but happy for the win, but almos had some heart palpitations. But it's only one game, not getting ahead of myself.

Fantastic win and what a cracker by Bruce.

But let me get this right. We get 2 days less break after travelling to Brisbane and play an opponent who played at home...... ok then.

Phew, one of them classic wins where we get put on the back foot late, but happy for the win, but almos had some heart palpitations. But it's only one game, not getting ahead of myself.
Yep same old AUFC giving the oppo every chance to snatch a late goal. Hopefully 40k get along Friday night. COYR!

Fantastic win and what a cracker by Bruce.

But let me get this right. We get 2 days less break after travelling to Brisbane and play an opponent who played at home...... ok then.
Amazing isn't it.
Yep same old AUFC giving the oppo every chance to snatch a late goal. Hopefully 40k get along Friday night. COYR!

No chance. Lol.

How about 30k, surely? Admittedly the game hasn't been promoted heavily. :(
25K to a trial game that was poorly promoted against a team most casuals wouldn't have heard of. Weather was rubbish that day too, if we can't get 30k weather permitting it would be a huge shame.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back