Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should that bother him at all? This is the guy that was arguing footage of NN at the airport was essential to get....

The bigger story is The Wests total 180...realised turning on the towns biggest sporting club wasn't smart for business I'm guessing...
He doesn't have two brain cells to run together, couple that with small man syndrome and victorian inbreeding and you get a chief football journo.

First response hits the nail on the head.

I just wonder if he even had the thought:
"Hang on a second the Heralds front page was a unabashidly biased towards Vic teams, I probably shouldn't post that pic from that West and scoff at it because I might look like a massive hypocrite".
"Narh, I am dolt, SEND."

The hypocrisy. I.. can't... take... i..
tenor.gif

Why should that bother him at all? This is the guy that was arguing footage of NN at the airport was essential to get....

The bigger story is The Wests total 180...realised turning on the towns biggest sporting club wasn't smart for business I'm guessing...
Exactly. The West is a disgrace and their bullshit probably did more to cost Gaff a gf birth that Gaffs clumsy hit. Turning a deserved 5 weeks to 8. Any other player in the history of football would have retained the prospect of playing a gf in a similar scenario.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chris Judd's quote on Jon Ralph the other day " when you're a journalist that doesnt break stories you just have your opinion and the good part of being on the other side of his opinion is he will always flip flop when someone looks him in the eye sternly" or words to that affect. How can you not still love him! (judd not the other muppets)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back