Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transcribing (what was said about the Nic-Nat incident) verbatim:

Ling: Not sure you can react as over the top as Nic-Nat did if you're gonna wear your hair that long in a game, and just throw a bloke into a fence.

B.T.: Because you got long hair?

Ling: Well, someone gives a little, tiny tug of your hair, you can throw a bloke into a fence, can you? I wouldn't have thought so.

B.T.: Well, I wouldn't like my hair pulled, Lingy, particularly by you.

Ling: Not sure you can react as over the top as Nic-Nat did if you're gonna wear your hair that long in a game, and just throw a bloke into a fence.

Ling: Well, someone gives a little, tiny tug of your hair, you can throw a bloke into a fence, can you? I wouldn't have thought so.

Oh ZomboMeme%2025052017060628.jpeg

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lol, BT trolled him good. Ling is just shitting himself thinking about Nic Nat leading us next week and knocking Geelong out in straight sets.

I shouldn't have, but I read Barrett:

View attachment 741259

If a 9 goal thumping isn't, what is?

Not wanting to, but find myself agreeing with the sentiment here.

We are still capable of winning it - but future games are unlikely to be played in an open, low tackle style - so last night wasn't much of a lead on form either way.

Bombers are pretty rubbish, so beating them by 40/50/100 points doesn't jump out at anyone as us being the team to beat.. We have the chance to earn that title later.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just remembered last night that Saad got done for a high fend off, which i think got overturned (?)... Might have been when Yeo was gunning for Redmond. Anyway, Dusty and Buddy do the high fend off every other week and the commentators ******* love it. I guess Saad really needs to work on his presence in the game..

We are still capable of winning it - but future games are unlikely to be played in an open, low tackle style - so last night wasn't much of a lead on form either way.

I would take it over a bruising scrap in the wet, though. We need to travel another 2 times in order to make the GF. Any encounter that leads to West Coast winning in a canter with no injury concerns is a step towards that goal at the moment.

Just remembered last night that Saad got done for a high fend off, which i think got overturned (?)... Might have been when Yeo was gunning for Redmond. Anyway, Dusty and Buddy do the high fend off every other week and the commentators ******* love it. I guess Saad really needs to work on his presence in the game..
Nah Saad pushed out in the face, umps pay that every time. Neck area is a bit of a grey zone, which is where Dusty et al get away with it.

ab37e4ec964c1c244c76639f78140af4.jpg

Going to make this one all the more sweet when it actually starts affecting him.
It's funny. I had a heated discussion with on eof my mates that supports ST Kilda (Poor Bastard) about the TK situation and he was going on and and about Geelong should stand their ground and get the best deal possible, IE send him to Freo or the draft so Freo can pick him. Preceded to try and tell me that Dangerfield was an Unrestricted Free Agent when I brought that situation up and he made Geelong trade for him so he got something. This bloke is also mates with Stephen Wells mind you. ( I don't think he is a good list manager btw)

I would take it over a bruising scrap in the wet, though. We need to travel another 2 times in order to make the GF. Any encounter that leads to West Coast winning in a canter with no injury concerns is a step towards that goal at the moment.
It depends who we play. If we play Richmond in a Prelim, I dare say we will stay in Melbourne. So we won't have to travel again

Vicco floggo on armchair experts is suggesting Geelong push to host us at LGBTIQ stadium.. And get the other Vic teams involved so to disadvantage us. Disgusting.
Yeh i saw that too what a flog. Recons we are too good at the G and the tigers and Collingwood should soften there stand and help convince the AFL to let Geelong play at their dung heap (for next week only)Then goes on to say Freo should make the deal that they will give to Geelong for Tim Kelly public to push up his price so we dont match it. The fear of a vic flog, they are so scared of us now we can play at the G. Really hope we defy all odds and bring the cup home again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back