Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 16, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Vicco floggo on armchair experts is suggesting Geelong push to host us at LGBTIQ stadium.. And get the other Vic teams involved so to disadvantage us. Disgusting.
We'd lose 9/10 times at GMHBA but could you imagine winning? Would be our most memorable finals win excluding GF wins, and the amount of confidence gained we'd probably go all the way? In saying that, I hope to hell its played at the MCG.

I think Geelong playing home games at GMHBA stadium is perfectly fair; why shouldnt they?

Geelong playing Collingwood at the MCG and us at GMHBA on the other hand would be absolutely ridiculous. Would be an incredible double standard and would reek of VFL-ism
Correct

Which is why it won’t happen

In the 90’s yep sure, but not in 2019

wc_eagles_since86

Team Captain
Apr 25, 2019
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Boston Bruins, Liverpool
I hope Ling gets struck by lightning and BT (although I think he's a *) gets a medal for trolling him.

I ******* hate Ling. He's worse than Eddie. I normally don't hate gingers, but he is a ginger I wish I could bully constantly: by pulling his ginger pubes out of his stupid head.

The grand final at GMBH sideshow is just that. Why is the fact that Richmond had THE most cushy ride into the finals never brought up?? I'd argue it's the most heinous fixing ever...

Jul 26, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
West Coast
Yeh i saw that too what a flog. Recons we are too good at the G and the tigers and Collingwood should soften there stand and help convince the AFL to let Geelong play at their dung heap (for next week only)Then goes on to say Freo should make the deal that they will give to Geelong for Tim Kelly public to push up his price so we dont match it. The fear of a vic flog, they are so scared of us now we can play at the G. Really hope we defy all odds and bring the cup home again.

The Vics never got over the first time we took the cup out of Victoria and opened the flood gates.

Its us against all of them people, just knuckle down and lets shove another flag up their bias, cheating, flogish asres!

We'd lose 9/10 times at GMHBA but could you imagine winning? Would be our most memorable finals win excluding GF wins, and the amount of confidence gained we'd probably go all the way? In saying that, I hope to hell its played at the MCG.

Really?

8889856-16x9-700x394.jpg

EagleEgo

Club Legend
Jun 3, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back