Workshop Improve a Current Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

When Richmond put the clash jumper options to a vote of members, the black-sash-on-yellow was explicitly promoted as being the same as the old WA state jumper. So at the top level, it was hardly a ripoff.

That said, I totally understand your concerns. Heck, I still get bugged by Glenelg's jumper :D

29iph0.png

The current X-Blades neckline is outdated. Also made the stripes thicker, accentuating the blue.

Re: Improve a current Guernsey.

Here's some Adelaide ones I made last year.
The first one's very straight forward. I don't mind the side panels but many people do so they may as well go.
AdelaideConceptA.png

The Away jumper is an alteration of a jumper I made a while ago. Using part of the logo as a pattern.
AdelaideConceptB.png

The clash is based of the SA jumper they wore as a heritage jumper years ago but I tried to make it a bit more Adelaide and less SA
AdelaideConceptC.png
Nice stuff. Where'd you get the Under Armour templates? Could you post them here?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice stuff. Where'd you get the Under Armour templates? Could you post them here?

They're just rounded neck templates with the AU logo on them (I didn't know who there apparel sponsor would be at the time). I made the template myself but it's an Illustrator template so I don't know if you could use it.

Here's some Adelaide ones I made last year.
The first one's very straight forward. I don't mind the side panels but many people do so they may as well go.
AdelaideConceptA.png

The Away jumper is an alteration of a jumper I made a while ago. Using part of the logo as a pattern.
AdelaideConceptB.png

The clash is based of the SA jumper they wore as a heritage jumper years ago but I tried to make it a bit more Adelaide and less SA
AdelaideConceptC.png
These are perfect. Adelaide's my second team (I live in Adelaide) and I would love for them to wear this. Awesome.

Nothing wrong with the current Richmond clash. Hardly changes the design, staying traditional, and surprisingly works very well against Essendon (only time it is really worn). Only change I would make to that would be to re-add the number panel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back