Media Incredible debut of widely touted future superstar overshadowed by Undergroundgate scandal

Remove this Banner Ad

Yesterday's much anticipated debut of first round superstar Far Kern has been overshadowed and thrown into doubt following a farcical ending in the League's controversial Undergroundgate scandal.

"I'm devastated" Far Kern said in a frank interview Monday morning. "To kick three on debut and have such question marks over the game. Don't they realise I've put my whole life into this?" the stoic young champion said. "I'm not saying that I blame RU_, he's been let down by the system as much as I have."

Inside sources say the club is privately furious at The Filth Wizard and the SFA Committee. "We're the home team and they put the Hawks cheersquad behind the northern end" one source said off the record. "They asked Millky95 to call at the toss! You've know idea how much these things might impact on such a close game".

Recruited to the club by playing scout Ant Bear Far Kern has had a storied junior career. "We've followed his development since he was very young" Ant Bear said following last years draft.

kernauskick.jpg
Far Kern kicks 12 at Etihad Stadium

"His numbers at the Draft Combine were unparalleled", Ant Bear said, "when he slipped to our pick we had to take him. We had him ranked number one."

kerncombine.jpg
Far Kern with childhood best friend Ollie Wines

"And he hasn't let us down. He's a beast on the track and didn't miss a session during pre-season."

kernmuscles.jpg
Far Kern in January

Despite his incredible debut game being clouded by the Undergroundgate scandal, Far Kern remains philosophical: "Look, I kicked three remarkable goals. I don't think they'll take them off me. I mean they left the ball hanging in mid air when they blew the siren. They think they can defy physics! They couldn't make a worse decision than that could they? But I'm just focusing on the next game. If we have to play the Hawks again I'll kick five" the young prodigy said.

Of all the stories to come from SFA's worst scandal since Boncergate threw an entire season into question, the impact on the brilliant career of the League's newest young star is not to be forgotten. Asked what he thought of League officials, Far Kern's response was telling: "Far kern campaigners the lot of them" he said.

Regardless of how the latest scandal to rock the SFA world is resolved, I think we can all agree with that.

"I'm devastated" Far Kern said in a frank interview Monday morning. "To kick three on debut and have such question marks over the game. Don't they realise I've put my whole life into this?" the stoic young champion said. "I'm not saying that I blame RU_, he's been let down by the system as much as I have."

Inside sources say the club is privately furious at The Filth Wizard and the SFA Committee. "We're the home team and they put the Hawks cheersquad behind the northern end" one source said off the record. "They asked Millky95 to call at the toss! You've know idea how much these things might impact on such a close game".

Recruited to the club by playing scout Ant Bear Far Kern has had a storied junior career. "We've followed his development since he was very young" Ant Bear said following

View attachment 271919
Far Kern in January

Awesome **** dude.. but you have a way to go to match my rookie year ****.
images-100.jpeg
images-113.jpeg

Clicked on this fred thinking it was about me. I am disappoint.

its a well know fact the league hierarchy enjoys seeing the failure of the swamprats on most levels, its why I changed clubs, I wanted to experience some success, not sure why I moved to the roys though come to think of it

I also think RU_ is copping a lot of unnecessary grief. He had nothing to do with the simming of this game.

I thought that's why you hired a lacky, to take the blame of you?

I thought that's why you hired a lacky, to take the blame of you?

Yes, however I didn't hire him to take the blame off the simmer in question. That guy can fight his own battles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, however I didn't hire him to take the blame off the simmer in question. That guy can fight his own battles.
How can he?
Unless you name him you silly goose.

I stopped reading after "much anticipated debut of first round superstar Far Kern"

It was a lot more anticipated than watching the West Coast Wonders playing....just saying

EXCLUSIVE

SFA chief executive The Filth Wizard says he did nothing improper by speaking to East Side Hawks officials the night before the club's scandalous misappropriation of home game honours in the League's Undergroundgate scandal.

The Flog Times newspaper reported Filth called Hawks captain Doctor Colossus on August 30, the night before the club publicly revealed it had nothing to do with the scandal.

The report claims Filth and Colossus allegedly talked about whether Hawks players had used the home dressing rooms and conflicting versions of what was said to have been detailed to the League's secretive Committee.

Filth has denied any wrongdoing, stating he was returning a call from his brother on that night. Swamprat's captain Millky95 refused to comment on the allegations, saying only "They wouldn't listen to me anyway".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back