News Injuries/Suspensions 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not good. Got him in round 20, would hate to have to use my last trade to trade him out...Luckily have Gibson/Stanton to choose from if he is.

My projected outcome is for a draw against my opponent in the prelim. Probably should burn that trade this week.

If you are going for a GF win you would use Gibson and hold onto that trade, wouldn't you? There are bound to be more problems next week.

Losing this week or next week makes no difference to me. I want a league win.

If you are going for a GF win you would use Gibson and hold onto that trade, wouldn't you? There are bound to be more problems next week.

Losing this week or next week makes no difference to me. I want a league win.

Yeah I'm only interested in my league.

I think I know where I confused you. I have one emergency for midfield either Stanton or Gibson not both. Will just play gibson like you say.

Up forward I've got Robinson out this week. Have Tippet on the bench. One trade left $0 - projected draw against opponent - Who would you get in for MitchR?

My choices -
(players with best averages I can afford)
Stanley, D (GWS)
Reiwoldt, Nick
Martin, Dusty
Jarrad Waite
Drew Petrie

(players with best projected)
Sam Wright
Colin Sylvia
Mitchell Clark
Brad Green
Clancee Pearce

Or would you hold the trade?

If I don't win this week I'll be kicking myself for holding onto a trade.

Who would you get in for MitchR?

My choices -
Stanley, D (GWS)
Reiwoldt, Nick
Martin, Dusty
Jarrad Waite
Drew Petrie

Just a warning that if you go Petrie this week, he doesn't normally do well against McPharlin.

In the two games he played against us last year, his stats were:

Round 4 - 9 disposals, 2 marks, 1.0
Round 22 - 11 disposals, 5 marks, 0.0 (and we lost this game by 100!)

Yeah I'm only interested in my league.

I think I know where I confused you. I have one emergency for midfield either Stanton or Gibson not both. Will just play gibson like you say.

Up forward I've got Robinson out this week. Have Tippet on the bench. One trade left $0 - projected draw against opponent - Who would you get in for MitchR?

My choices -
Stanley, D (GWS)
Reiwoldt, Nick
Martin, Dusty
Jarrad Waite
Drew Petrie

(players with best projected)
Sam Wright
Colin Sylvia
Mitchell Clark
Brad Green
Clancee Pearce

Or would you hold the trade?

If I don't win this week I'll be kicking myself for holding onto a trade.

I'd go for Martin ( midfielder type ) if you want a consistant sort of score, or one of the big forwards if you want a chance that it might be very good, but may also be very bad. ( chance of kicking a bag or not ).
Bit like choosing the safe or rollercoaster superannuation.

I'd be rooted without you guys. Need to do some more player studying before next years DT kicks off. Don't know what I'll do yet but I'm sure it'll come to me before lockout.

Buddy and Mitchell are on the plane sydney thank *

Swan (C), Gibson (E). Really doesn't bother me. Just helps me get closer to the FJ against those with Jelwood.

*, no emg for Ablett and opponent has J Mac, could cost me my prelim's (playing same team in both leagues)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back