Rumour Inside Footy Crakers Keenen - Fraser to Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another One From Crackers. I will type what he said
They have started already - The Rumors about likely player Movements and seasons end. Josh Fraser will head off to Richmond. He supposedly out of favor at Collingwood. But does not seem like Fraser might be on the outer at Collingwood and with Jolly there in the first ruck and few young blokes developing, including the young American Seamus McNamara, it mat be time to Fraser to look elsewhere

I highly doubt this and I reckon this has come up because he is playing in the VFL. I would not Rule out 100% Fraser going to look for other Opportunities but I very much doubt it

This is the biggest lose-lose deal imaginable and therefore patent bullsh*t. Why would Fraser want to spend two years at Richmond, and why would they want a player at the end of their career.

Why would Collingwood trade Fraser when we only have 3 genuine rucks.

Dave enlighten me, I'm not an inside footy reader, but I'm wondering does Crackers ever write about any other side or just us? Also is he ever actually right?

Rubbish. There have been some rumours about Fraser not feeling he's getting the respect he deserves, but I think it's all bunk. The fact that Malthouse kept playing him after the performances he showed in the first few games of the season proves that Malthouse at least rates him. If he really does think he still deserves games on the back of a single decent performance in 6 games then he's got an ego the size of the moon.

But as I said, it's 99% likely that it's all a load of crap.

Remember the big rumour a few years ago that he was going to the Tigers when he was out of contract.

Well if he didn't go then, why would he go now?

Tigers surely wouldn't want him, surely they need to develop the kids.

If he was going to leave the Pies (which i doubt) the Coast would be a better destination for a couple of years. Or if he didn't want to leave Victoria, i reckon he'd go ok at somewhere like Hawthorn.

Dave enlighten me, I'm not an inside footy reader, but I'm wondering does Crackers ever write about any other side or just us? Also is he ever actually right?

Does write about other teams buts always, yes always, writes something about us in a negative light.

Rarely is he right.

Holmsley is just as bad regularly making excuses why the Pies won, (excuses why for losing team lost or played poorly) etc. SDT.Kilda struggling is killing him. Dal Santo & Montagna play dogs of games yet he still scores them well. He just look at stats to give a player a rating.

It's only Mick Ellis that balances things and Jim Main writes some unbiased stuff. Bags us with a supporting argument (fairly in my eyes) and praises when it's due. Ox is also OK. I'm about to give up on this rag as it is becoming very boring reading.

Keenan is an absolute idiot. On a past ep of the Mondayitis podcast he nonchalantly declared Luke Ball was close to being dropped.... on the back of his game against the Saints where he was our leading possession winner (28) and had 4 clearances.

Does write about other teams buts always, yes always, writes something about us in a negative light.

Rarely is he right.

Holmsley is just as bad regularly making excuses why the Pies won, (excuses why for losing team lost or played poorly) etc. SDT.Kilda struggling is killing him. Dal Santo & Montagna play dogs of games yet he still scores them well. He just look at stats to give a player a rating.

It's only Mick Ellis that balances things and Jim Main writes some unbiased stuff. Bags us with a supporting argument (fairly in my eyes) and praises when it's due. Ox is also OK. I'm about to give up on this rag as it is becoming very boring reading.

I read it for to see what they think about how we played and who played well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should free up some space in the cap for Corrie
Yep, and Cook and Rusling are staying now too.

In further news, Crackers says that Peter Daicos is considering a return to football, along with Mark Viduka, to make up our new forward line for 2011.:p

Ah Crackers, can you take anything he says as serious, he is the man after all that said Malthouse would certainly be coaching Richmond in 2010.:D:D

Rarely is he right.

I'm with you 100% brother. 2 out of Russell Holmesby's '3 things we've learnt' were excuses for Freo losing. He's just another bitter Saint. And as for Crackers, I detest the man, and don't even bother reading his tripe. Don't think his column has ever been correct.

Don't think this will happen. Why would Richmond want him? If I were Richmond I would be focusing on getting gametime into Vickery and Graham, which they seem to be doing now with Simmonds out. If Fraser were to leave, which I hope he doesn't, then it'll be more likely to the Gold Coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back