Insightful Media Coverage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

squashface

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
As an aside, wow that was really classy of Eddie to come into the rooms and congratulate the players etc. He looked really genuine also! Will have to remember that next time he annoys us lol.
I don't mind Eddie really. He's just a passionate Pies man and it's great to see that.

Also my respect for Collingwood has gone up so much this week. Class coach, class captain, class supporters.

Smeg Head

Just take a bite
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
South Fremantle
I don't mind Eddie really. He's just a passionate Pies man and it's great to see that.

Also my respect for Collingwood has gone up so much this week. Class coach, class captain, class supporters.
He is a great pantomime villain (and the game needs them) in that regard.

30stm

Team Captain
AFL Club
West Coast
Agree...Collingwood were very sportsman like and very gracious in congratulating the the winners. They will be better equipped and wish them well next season. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

amazingjoshy

Premiership Player
AFL Club
West Coast
http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2018-...-loss-reopens-old-wounds/10322968?pfmredir=sm

"As we walked up the aisle, one by one elated Eagles fans interrupted their 13th rendition of Eagle Rock to pat his back, shake his hand and tell him "your team was incredible" and "you'll be back".

It was a wonderful display of humanity and also a timely reminder of what had just taken place; a brilliant sporting contest between two teams who had performed with incredible resilience in the most trying circumstances.

Being consoled by kind-hearted Western Australians wasn't exactly how we hoped to finish the day."

Hinds hasnt been shy in his criticisms of our supporters in the past, so didn't mind reading this.

Top Bottom