Insightful Media Coverage

Remove this Banner Ad

He mentions Pies only had 6 of their top 10 available, whilst we had 7. Who was missing for Collingwood? Elliot, Wells, Dunn, Reid? Would they really be top ten for the pies? Who am I missing?

He mentions Pies only had 6 of their top 10 available, whilst we had 7. Who was missing for Collingwood? Elliot, Wells, Dunn, Reid? Would they really be top ten for the pies? Who am I missing?

Sidebottom

Maybe Moore?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s obviously just the video for the season launch. I’d expect they’ll chat to anyone and everyone for the documentary next week.

They work the narrative a bit, but that last sequence really is unbelievable. A halfway dead McGovern to Vardy, our third string ruck to start the year, to a first year player making his MCG debut who was meant to be off in Ryan, to a midfielder who could barely crack the squad and was also meant to be off.

Insane.

I burst into tears when they show Dom looking like s**t for Ep and then cut straight to him giving it to the pies fans. I've been a huge fan for years and had been defending him here quite a bit over season. I've never been a father but i guess you could compare my emotions with a proud parent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back