Invasion Day activities on the 26th of Jan- Post yours here

Remove this Banner Ad

F**k me he’s gotta be trolling but it’s a pretty long effort. He’s been on about this for what, 2 years now?

Trolling or very young.
He’s been trolling a lot longer than 2 years. Used to be known by the alias of Socrates 2, or something similar. Changed his user name a couple of years ago. Can’t say the change has improved the quality of his posting though.

He has got more obsessive, abusive and fixated with the passage of time. A very sad case. Leads a charmed life though, as he seems to be able to abuse and hector fellow posters with impunity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought you made a post saying it was too hard to reduce emmisions by asking me how is it possible?
I was simply asking what a solution might be that's practical. Because coal is here for a long time yet if you look at places like China and India. I think we've gone off on a irrelevant tangent here. Back to the topic.

I was simply asking what a solution might be that's practical. Because coal is here for a long time yet if you look at places like China and India. I think we've gone off on a irrelevant tangent here. Back to the topic.
It's much easier to do a lot more. Eg There was zero need to open up new gas, it takes as long or longer to build that infrastructure as renewables.
There's massive untapped offshore wind here as well.
Our electric car take up is the worst in the world.

He’s been trolling a lot longer than 2 years. Used to be known by the alias of Socrates 2, or something similar. Changed his user name a couple of years ago. Can’t say the change has improved the quality of his posting though.

He has got more obsessive, abusive and fixated with the passage of time. A very sad case. Leads a charmed life though, as he seems to be able to abuse and hector fellow posters with impunit
Yep Scrotum2 was his name. He was a lot more chilled out back then. Still a weirdo but didn’t have the race baiting agenda of AP.

Yep Scrotum2 was his name. He was a lot more chilled out back then. Still a weirdo but didn’t have the race baiting agenda of AP.
Definitely woke because it’s fashionable and big footy gives him the anonymous platform opportunity to feel better about himself. They/him/her/them

If some of you are feeling a little fragile today, consider this:

1. Harden up and handle ya beer, ya campaigners
2. If every Australian had just one less beer, you'd have enough 💵 to buy a parcel of land for all the cookers to go and live "off grid", and one way tickets to Moscow for those proud "Russian Australians"

If some of you are feeling a little fragile today, consider this:

1. Harden up and handle ya beer, ya campaigners
2. If every Australian had just one less beer, you'd have enough 💵 to buy a parcel of land for all the cookers to go and live "off grid", and one way tickets to Moscow for those proud "Russian Australians"
lol “off grid”..

Sounds awesome until they need to run into town and charge their phone.. 😂

I wonder if they even know what unpasteurized milk tastes like..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back