Invasion Day activities on the 26th of Jan- Post yours here

Remove this Banner Ad

The problem is Dutton and weak Albo who won't change it because they're scared of murdoch and other right wing journalists.
We are getting more backward as a country every year.
The climate protests will continue and so they should, Australia is a joke on the world stage on that topic.
It might be because the vast majority of Australians don't want the date changed, but hey facts are not a part of your woke agenda is it?

The young generation will change this racist ,coal loving, backward monarchy rimming ,flag felching country for the better my elderly friend.
lol you millennials cant take your heads out of your arses long enough to change anything, Ill be glad I'm gone before nut jobs like you screw the planet more than you are already doing.

lol you millennials cant take your heads out of your arses long enough to change anything, Ill be glad I'm gone before nut jobs like you screw the planet more than you are already doing.
I'm far from being a milennial colonal blimp ,it's your type voting for climate morons and buying the herald hun.

I'm far from being a milennial colonal blimp ,it's your type voting for climate morons and buying the herald hun.
You should have stayed at school, a good education will help change the World a lot quicker than useless protests against everything that offends you.

Pistol Night says nothing can be done, it's too hard. Pistol Night rims the coal lobby and is scared of sun ,wind, offshore wind, wave power, electric cars and cheaper power sources. Pistol Night wanks off to a picture of Malcum Roberts every night and only recently accepted climate change is real.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You should have stayed at school, a good education will help change the World a lot quicker than useless protests against everything that offends you.

Wat ? Albert Einstein never finished high school, your theory is well intentioned but wrong.

Btw most major Australian Educational facilities and universities are being run by extreme left wing progressive types these days, calling for changing the date, so that doesn't help your cast Postcodes.

I am also in favour of banning Anzac Day for good myself, but let's just change the date first and work from there.

Pistol Night says nothing can be done, it's too hard. Pistol Night rims the coal lobby and is scared of sun ,wind, offshore wind, wave power, electric cars and cheaper power sources. Pistol Night wanks off to a picture of Malcum Roberts every night and only recently accepted climate change is real.
This is all 100% true. Just replace Malcolm Roberts with your Mum and you’ve got me pegged

F**k me he’s gotta be trolling but it’s a pretty long effort. He’s been on about this for what, 2 years now?

Trolling or very young.
Some of the shite you spout worries me. Have you ever been out of Geelong for more than a day , even if it was just to buy a coal dildo for yourself?

Wat ? Albert Einstein never finished high school, your theory is well intentioned but wrong.

Btw most major Australian Educational facilities and universities are being run by extreme left wing progressive types these days, calling for changing the date, so that doesn't help your cast Postcodes.

I am also in favour of banning Anzac Day for good myself, but let's just change the date first and work from there.
You don't have to go to school for an education but as you can see it helps...Albert Einstein began his schooling at the Luitpold Gymnasium. Later, they moved to Italy and Albert continued his education at Aarau, Switzerland and in 1896 he entered the Swiss Federal Polytechnic School in Zurich to be trained as a teacher in physics and mathematics. In 1901, the year he gained his diploma, he acquired Swiss citizenship and, as he was unable to find a teaching post, he accepted a position as technical assistant in the Swiss Patent Office. In 1905 he obtained his doctor’s degree.

Why do you want to ban ANZAC Day?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back